Hey
Tongue 
Hey I'm Comrade Cat,

New to the community, familiar with the rules both on the Forum and the Server. A friend of mine forced me to play GMod and, you guessed it, pressured me into joining this community. Though all this, him and a bunch of his friends said that they all had good fun here but told me to watch out for the "minges". Anyway... I re-read all the rules in case... This is similar to something I played long ago. I hope my stay here would be fun. I like titties. Just thought I'd let y'all know.
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the community buddy, looks like we have something I'm common already
Welcome to the community! Have fun, and stay out of trouble. And strip club/nightclub RP's are probably down your alley. Tounge
Welcome to fearlessRP!
Welcome to FL! If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome to Fearless! My name is Sgt. Suarez and I'm predominantly a v2d player. If you need anything at all be it a question about the rules of just want to roleplay with me hit me up either on the Forums or on Steam, link is in my signature.
Welcome!
Welcome to Fearless!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(12-27-2014, 08:18 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Welcome to Fearless! My name is Sgt. Suarez and I'm*COUGH* V2D IS BETTER*COUGH*  predominantly a v2d player. If you need anything at all be it a question about the rules of just want to roleplay with me hit me up either on the Forums or on Steam, link is in my signature.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • MacTavish