Report: DentedCrown
Name of player: DentedCrown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56781052

Time in GMT: 2:00pm -> 2:05pm

Server: v2p

Summary: Mass RDM/ Random Shooting
It started when i drove upto a traffic light and stopped my car, at which point a citizen, with a bald playermodel, asked me to get out of my car, for no reason. I said No and was planning to drive off, then a black market dealer offers me $5000 if he can borrow my car. I had no time to respond because at that point a citizen , with a black coat playermodel- later found out to be DentedCrown, pulls out a machine gun and shoots me to death, wrecking my car.
Later i am walking down the street and see a citizen with the same playermodel shooting a blackmarket dealer (footage ends there, but afterwards another citizen let him into his car and drove off)
To end it all, i found DentedCrown, took a screenshot to remember his name and i begin to walk off, but then i heard the sound effect for equiping ammo. I turn around to see DentedCrown in a building, he then randomly tranquilsers me, then shooting my body with the machine gun.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360345663 (Screenshot of player)
 (Video of all events summarised)
Could you provide some more evidence to prove I was the person shooting in these three situations? The last one looks convincing but why did you cut the video after showing it was me?
Only 2 citizens that were on at that time has the playermodel previously described. At the second shooting it was clear that it wasnt the other guy and the same gun was used for all incidents, this confirming it was you.
The footage cut out because it was two different situations.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Mass RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]