Unban request Wacker
(12-21-2014, 07:45 PM)Nevy Wrote: Relying on a low level player to guide you into a situation like that is something you are just as responsible for.

Simply using that as an excuse is not an excuse and neither is claiming that you do not know the rules regarding raiding because you have never been in a raid.

He told me he had been in many raids, I completely understand it was my own responsability but when I was a unexperienced player I would receive the same ban as everyone else, he never told me he was unexperienced or a new player. He tricked me into something bad and I'm the one who received the 24 hours ban even though you promised us both 2 hour bans. I took some time to read through the rules and now understand when I'm allowed to raid. But I don't think you should take hours into consideration, there are way to many things to do on the server so someone with a high amount of hours might not be experienced with some things. This guy has been raiding for more than I have for example and I have 290 hours, we both broke the rules, we were both sorry. I think we should both be punished the same.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Wacker - by Wacker - 12-21-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Unban request Wacker - by Nevy - 12-21-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Unban request Wacker - by Wacker - 12-21-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Unban request Wacker - by Nevy - 12-21-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Unban request Wacker - by Wacker - 12-21-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Unban request Wacker - by SirCrow - 01-31-2015, 01:58 AM