Unban Request.
Your name:RobertDamianCrawford

Your ban ID:57276

Banned by:[FL:M] Nevy

Reason:Mass CDM

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: My reason for you's to unban me is that I Find it extremely unfair how I Was at first given the blacklist from cars for 3 hours, and I Accepted the punishment as I Understood my actions and I apologised to the police officer I had hit But after I had walked away, I Was suddenly banned from the server. Now I Did not use any foul language or disobey any rules after I was blacklisted from cars and it was not like I rejected my punishment of being blacklisted.
I witnessed the event, which had running a few people down intentionally. I think it wasn't fair of you to run them down like that.

When I pulled you aside and issued the blacklist, you had not seemed to care. In fact you said "F everybody" or something along those lines as you walked away. (You never apologized to anyone, in fact)

Upon looking further in logs it was evident that this was not the only case you had run down large groups of people and a 24 hour ban was necessary and had been issued.
Denied.

User in question was given adequate time to respond, failure to do so shows no further interest in his/her case.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]