Unban request Wacker
Your name:Wacker
Your ban ID:56997
Banned by:[FL:M] Nevy
Reason:Random Raiding - 294 Hours, should know better
Involved:TLOTFBS 420 SGY killer4ever6478
Why we should unban you:I met someone in city who wanted to kidnap the president, he asked me if I wanted to join I agreed. I've played for 294 hours and I've never raided so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not good at the rules when it comes to raiding, so I asked this guy if it was bannable or not or when I was allowed to shoot my gun, he told me that it wasn't bannable, when we got up to the presidents room the president told me not to kidnap him and that it was against the rules, I immediatly stopped, by the time Nevy got there and told us it was the wrong thing to do, and that we needed a good reason to raid the president. The other guy said something along the lines of " I'm sorry it was my fault I told him it wasn't bannable" memory is a bit blurry, he got a 1 hour ban. Nevy told us we would both get 2 hours ban but shortened his ban for being honest. Then banned me for 24 hours, for the same reason. Before I got banned I explained to him how it was the very first time I was involved in a raid, that I'm not experienced and was relying on this guy.
I'm not expecting to get unbanned, I can survive one day without fearless (I hope), but I think it's a bit unfair. Do hours really matter that much? I've mostly been making money and built shops and things like that, I haven't been involved in raiding RP's. I'm hoping to get a better explanation from Nevy why he got a shorter ban than me
Sorry if I mispelled something I'm writing this at 7 am
You both were randomly raiding the Nexus and attempting to kidnap the President with little to no reason behind this to support your claims.

The person you met in the city that wanted to kidnap the President had been a Security Guard with VERY low hours. This is why I took this into account in his case. He was very cooperative with me and confessed to what he was doing and his standpoint that he did not know he had to have a reason. I went over the rules about this with him and then gave him his punishment.

For you, I had taken other factors into account. Your hours, which exceed 290 hours, means that you should have a greater understanding of the rules than someone with less than 15. Your previous ban history, which consists of multiple bans for random stealing and FailRP. You simply were tagging along with someone else (A Stranger) that wanted to kidnap the President. I personally see this as FailRP, but I did not include that in the ban reason as I was more focused on the fact that you were random raiding with no reason besides the one you both gave me when I was called. That reason was "I did not like the laws" which did not apply as a reason because the President had not gone Dictator and posted laws that would give you a reason to raid.
(12-21-2014, 07:10 PM)Nevy Wrote: You both were randomly raiding the Nexus and attempting to kidnap the President with little to no reason behind this to support your claims.

The person you met in the city that wanted to kidnap the President had been a Security Guard with VERY low hours. This is why I took this into account in his case. He was very cooperative with me and confessed to what he was doing and his standpoint that he did not know he had to have a reason. I went over the rules about this with him and then gave him his punishment.

For you, I had taken other factors into account. Your hours, which exceed 290 hours, means that you should have a greater understanding of the rules than someone with less than 15. Your previous ban history, which consists of multiple bans for random stealing and FailRP. You simply were tagging along with someone else (A Stranger) that wanted to kidnap the President. I personally see this as FailRP, but I did not include that in the ban reason as I was more focused on the fact that you were random raiding with no reason besides the one you both gave me when I was called. That reason was "I did not like the laws" which did not apply as a reason because the President had not gone Dictator and posted laws that would give you a reason to raid.

I don't see why hours matters that much, I told you clearly that I had never been in a raid, and that I was sorry for any mistake I did, this guy told me he has been in several raids, I was relying on him. I was being honest with you aswell, I've learned from my mistakes in the past you do not have to bring those up, I then asked you for guidance, I asked you if it was ok to kidnap the president if I didn't like his laws, you said no. What I find unfair is I asked him clearly if it was bannable or not for every step I took, he guided me but apparently he was wrong. But he gets a 1 hour ban when I receive a 24 hours ban. Someone with 290 hours will obviously have more bans than someone with 29 hours.
Relying on a low level player to guide you into a situation like that is something you are just as responsible for.

Simply using that as an excuse is not an excuse and neither is claiming that you do not know the rules regarding raiding because you have never been in a raid.
(12-21-2014, 07:45 PM)Nevy Wrote: Relying on a low level player to guide you into a situation like that is something you are just as responsible for.

Simply using that as an excuse is not an excuse and neither is claiming that you do not know the rules regarding raiding because you have never been in a raid.

He told me he had been in many raids, I completely understand it was my own responsability but when I was a unexperienced player I would receive the same ban as everyone else, he never told me he was unexperienced or a new player. He tricked me into something bad and I'm the one who received the 24 hours ban even though you promised us both 2 hour bans. I took some time to read through the rules and now understand when I'm allowed to raid. But I don't think you should take hours into consideration, there are way to many things to do on the server so someone with a high amount of hours might not be experienced with some things. This guy has been raiding for more than I have for example and I have 290 hours, we both broke the rules, we were both sorry. I think we should both be punished the same.
Denied.

User admitted to breaking rules regarding random raiding.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]