Winter Festival Concert - EvoCity Radio

Welcome to the official thread for the EvoCity Radio - Winter Festival Concert where you can keep up to date with all the event details, times and schedules. Worth popping over, we'll be doing a giveaway of 9 million IG cash and cars!

We will be running a Concert on the 30th of December, starting at 6PM GMT. We have entertainment beginning at 4 until 6 on the radio, then EvoRadio will be live at the concert from 6-8 broadcasting all the acts. The concert will then end at 8-8:30 depending on the timing. We then will also have a live after show for a hour after the concert where we'll speak with all the acts, and have some general fun on the radio before the Winter Festival week ends. This means you don't even have to be in game to attend, tune in online! We are happy to announce Estleback will be securing the Festival, and EvoRadio is covering the festival with many acts and organisations who will be attending. On site, we will have a main stage, plenty of entertainment and rides, organisations showing off their brand/what they do, live acts and plenty more. The event will be taking place on the Event server on the map 2d at Industrial. We'll also be doing a huge giveaway of 9 million IG cash and cars, plus some donator statues!

We are looking for wide range of acts to singers for the Festival. You don't have to be amazing, maybe you play a instrument, or have some funny jokes you could tell! If you have some sort of talent and wish to support us at the W-Fest Concert, please apply on the thread using the following template.
Code:
[b]Name[In-Game/Steam]:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Talent:[/b]
[b]Time preferred for act:[/b]
[b]Other/Extra Details:[/b]
We are also looking for people to have a stall, ride or anything else that you'd like to promote/market/sell at the concert. You can apply to do so below. Please make sure you build a dupe that isn't bigger than two ford transits.
Code:
[b]Name[In-Game/Steam]:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Stall/shop type:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]

Here are some acts we currently have for the show!
N/A, apply to be here!

So, wait, what is W-Fest (winter fest): Winter Festival is the entire week and a half of live DJing and the Concert from the 20th - 31st. The Winter Festival Concert is on the 30th, which is where we'll be doing the big part of the giveaway of 9 million IG cash and cars, along with donator statues.

I'd like to thank a few people for the huge effort, or contributions they've made towards the festival. Without you, it wouldn't be possible.
Barkles - You've gave me a huge planning and carrying this out, thank you man!
Von - If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have a radio. Cheers for all the help with everything audio wise!
Laurenz - Gave me a huge hand planning all of this, and helped me create the thread and the graphics.
DJ Team - If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be here with this thread. Thank you for all your hard work, I really do appreciate it.
Donations:
Laurenz - 36,000.
Surarez - 30,000.
Avalanche ^ - Trabant, BMW, Citroen. Also donating 1,490,000 in IG cash. Once again, huge thanks to you.
Casanova - Donating 120k towards the giveaway.
Dogysmash - Donating 519k towards the giveaway.
Blurr - Donating 50k towards the giveaway.
LinkedMagic - Donating various weapons towards the giveaway.
UNKNOWN - Tides Truck (PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR NAME!)
TheMJReindeer - Donating a Volvo towards the giveaway.
If you'd like to donate towards the prize fund, please contact me directly.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • MysteriaParade, Suarez, Ivan Tempski, Zan, Tmdirtbike
Yesssssssss! It's finally here! Cheese
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Name[In-Game/Steam]: [FL:RP] [I:C] Emil2205 [DK], or Dave Cranberry.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62253669
Stall/shop type: Probably some sort of small restaurant or something.
Position: Depends on the festival.
I should be coming, hope it's as great as E-Fest!
Name[In-Game/Steam]: Ivan Tempski
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68782868
Talent: Singing.
Time preferred for act: 7:15
Other/Extra Details: N/A
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Name[In-Game/Steam]: Josh Michael
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Talent: Singing
Time preferred for act: 6:30
Other/Extra Details: N/A
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Awesome thread, i'll apply tomorrow!
Woop! Can we still donate? I'd like to give 50k.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Zecon
Name[In-Game/Steam]: Jqnqthqn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93231902
Stall/shop type: Any
Position: Any

Tell me what you need and I'll do it
Name[In-Game/Steam]: [FL:RP] Jan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33371938
Stall/shop type: Fast food stand.
Position: Any, but close to the main stage if possible.