Problems[Reward if you fix it for meh]
Yesterday I was very fortunate to acquire the brand new GTX 970 graphics card. But it was not all happy and fappy with it because if I was to lets say play V2D and then want to swap to V33X it would crash my gmod. This NEVER used to happen prior to changing my GPU. Also, I used to get 40FPS ish with my old card and I am still getting the same FPS. 

Any ideas? If anyone can get either of these fixed, I would be lying to say I wouldn't give you around 50-100k Tounge.

-Ghost
What was your previous GPU?
GT 630. Tounge

The GT 630 is 24x worse than my new GPU.
That's just GMOD optimization problems... Try switching your video settings to the ones with a little *.
In the laptop I am currently writing from, I used to have more FPS on max then on my current dekstop, which is 3x better then the laptop, I changed to the settings with the little star and I starting getting tons of FPS, so ye, it's just optimization, GMOD is an old game, the newest graphics cards can actually give you less FPS on some settings.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

I am looking a better answer than that Dooz.....
I take it you know how to add and remove launch options, try adding "-dxlevel 80" launch, quit, remove the launch option then start up and join the server as normal. Might work don't have a clue though.
Ye I know... That was just a tip, but ye, try adding some launch options like Sgt. Suarez said.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Join single player before you connect to any of FLs services, solves the issue I have with it randomly crashing.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
O.o, I will try that.
Could it be that Gmod is so shit that my GPU doesn't even think it's a game? If so,anyway to make my GPU run it?