Unban Request Tiwer
Your name: Tiwer
Your ban ID: 40238

Banned by:
[FL] DoomDude1

Reason:
Multi-accounting, ban re-instated

Involved: Me, my brothers and the admin DoomDude1.

Why we should unban you: I got 2 brothers and they’ve played Fearless a while ago too, 1 of them had 2 accounts, he was bannable. But I played at 1 account. I got 5 accounts on my IP registered.

1 is mine. 3 of brothers and 1 from a friend of us. He came play with his account here sometimes.
My brothers stopped played Fearless but I really want to play it again. I thought it’s a good idea if we can reset all accounts and just play at 1. I hope this would be possible. Thank You.
It's been more than a year, I think another chance could be given.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'm against a new chance because I went ahead and checked your ban record.
Not counting your DA bans, you've managed to rack up 15 bans (17 in total) where most of the bans are blatant rulebreakages.
I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned at all. Not do I believe what you're saying about the DA accounts nor do I believe that you deserve to be unbanned. Your ban-record is too severe and you've done enough damage. You've had enough chances.

Your other UBR for same ban:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...296&page=2

Doom's verdict on this one:

Quote:That's funny, since you claim they connected to our network from your IP for a day, yet our system shows they've been connecting for quite longer. Also, the links between the accounts and the story of your "Friend" don't really hold water.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39560
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
That's true, all those bans are my fault. But it's a year ago. A year older and I promise to show good behavior. And only I going to play this time. so just 1 account.
You being one year older doesn't convince me.

I know of players who've done less than you and who's waited longer than you, who've put more effort in his/her UBR and is still banned. I'm afraid you've not convinced me at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
But if I didn't got banned for Multi-Accounting, I could still play , still had alot of bans but it could be possible then. But still I regret it.
I issued one of your Multi accounting bans as well as the last two before that. It was never established who unbanned you for the multi accounting ban in the first place last I remember. I DO remember having to explain to Doom about your case. Honestly, I don't support an unban based on the rule breaking spree you went on before I found out that you were multi accounting. Not to mention you were on a last chance BEFORE the multi account ban I issued.

Seriously, You need to do more then "sorry" because you have proven to not only be a strong potential multi accounter, you were a massive minge and a cancer to this community during your stay.

6x Prop related offenses, 3 of those are prop smashing/push/kill related. 1x Lying to administrator, 1x Team killing ban, 1x Random tranqing ban, even more bans that are definately in direct relation to your insanely aggressive behavior.

Now this appeal isn't for those bans, but when I say you need to convince this community to allow your appeal to be approved, think about all of that damage you've done. Ultimately, if you were to be unbanned, your history reflects that your highly likely to just get one final middle finger up to this community, and that is something that no one in it should stand for.
I admit it, i was a big stupid minge. But I'm missing Fearless so hard.. I'm so bored, and if I could play again I would behave! Playing like a real roleplayer. I promise. And it's almost a year ago, I learned it. I've thought a year about my faults. I want to play like a real roleplayer and if I get the chance to play, I will. And not being a stupid minge like I was. I apologize for my stupid behavior
No.

Your case and the case with any of your multiple accounts is just a maze of poorly constructed lies. Denied.