Unban Request RedGamingzz - False also.
Your name: RedGamingzz

Your ban ID: 56124

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: BRA (54679) - prop-pushing / attempted prop-kill

Involved: [VRS] Katana/Zenon/Retro, and [FL:RP] Coollittleman

Why we should unban you: As the screenshots may look rather bad, and do look like Prop-Mining, I can infact reasure you, and I was not Prop-Minging, I love this server, I was building, I was building a base/blocking off the back of the base, so that intruders wouldn't raid us as easily, you can confirm this with Retro / Coollittleman, as they were both involved in this situation, and they were helping me build at the time, I am not sure who the other person was, who was accusing my of 'Prop-Minging' But I can reasure you, that I was not doing such a thing, I have a fairly good reputation of Fearless and would not like to mess it up in any way, this is why I believe this is false, I was trying to build with the fences, when he came over, and then tried to raid us, which is why he was tranqed (To backup Retro)

May I add in addition, why would I with 260 hours (roughly) break rules deliberately and get myself banned? I would not do anything like that, as I really love this server, not being on it for this long, has really made me realise, how much I miss Fearless, and that I cannot live without it, I came home everyday from school, and went straight on Fearless, sometimes I would even stay off just to play here... So why would I waste my time doing all that just to minge around? Please, it is near Christmas, find it in your heart, to be generous... I really want to be on Fearless around this time especially.

Thanks, hope you consider this UBR.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=7]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
I Was held Witness to This. What Inferno says is The Truth.
Thanks for the confirmation Retro.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
Denied. Please read prop/tools rule number 2:
Do not proppush AT ALL.

Screenshot cleary shows that.