Website downtime
As you probably has noticed, the website was offline for about 4 hours. This was caused because our hosting didn't want to continue with us anymore, because our servers uses too much bandwidth (DDoS).

The website and databases are now moved to a new hosting, we hope they can host us without problems. It's seems to be a larger company and more expensive aswell.

You won't notice any differences, this is because the dedi will make backups every day to my backup PC. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Caboose
And all in very little time too, good job soul Smile
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • equal, Triangle
I was like.. "Is there something wrong with my internet or something".. But ye like Dryblood said "Good Job!" Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Well no one can do it like you Soul, lol :-)
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • equal, Triangle
Nice to see that the website is up again Smile
Nice and fast Cheese
It's good to have the website up agian

You're doing a great job Smile
Like a boss.
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
"FL - The Gaming Community that Hosting Companies Hate!"
(09-02-2011, 11:07 PM)ethanbean Wrote: "FL - The Gaming Community that Hosting Companies Hate!"

Apparently... I got bored sick of evo city today, but now that I wanna play it, the servers are down... Just my luck. :L