Unban request on Firstgamerable <3
[b]Your name:[Firstgamerable] (Macwarswas)

[b]Your ban ID:[56862]

[b]Banned by:[[FL] Beflok]]

[b]Reason:[Hi Fearless, men and women. I just get banned for 2 month. The reason is '' Prop Spamming'' Okay i can explain this in my best way. Well, before the guy BR on me. I tried to prank the SRU's to scare them, when I pranked them i went to them and apologize, but the guy who screen shoted me didn't show that i was dealing with the SRU's in saddest way. Before disconnecting I told to all people in the server that it was a prank, have a nice day. Next day, I woke up in morning opened Fearless Community and I was looking the RP Events, News. When i read them all i feel that something was beating on my heart I rapidly checked in the bans list and i found myself Banned for 2 month, but in the next 2 month i cant play Fearless. My favorite server with my best friends and with my Family. And my sister will get married in January Canada. I apologize to Fearless the best RP server in Garrysmod I've ever played in my life. Have a nice day to everybody. Heart ]

[b]Involved:[Macwarswas]

[b]Why we should unban you:[Fearless is my life Fearless is my best RP server and it my favorites Heart ]
If you like FL so much why have you continuously broken the rules? There is no excuse you need to own up to your mistakes.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
sir please give me a last chance please i wont do anything again and i commented on ur dupes i want to buy one of them.
You are digging yourself a deeper hole and still have not learned the lesson I am trying to teach you.

Take responsibility for your actions.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!