Unban Request.
Your name: Brandon897244 (steam) Heisenberg (nick name) Brandon Gomez (in game)

Your ban ID: 56821

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: staff disrespect and tazing admin

Involved: A female I did not catch the name of.

Why we should unban you: I really should not have been banned in the first place..I was merely doing my job. I walked into the building because i had major suspicions of a drug lab being set up in an apartment block being a 'rookie' I went in and sweeped the whole building and I had finished all but the top floor. I had checked the top floor and I find a major pot farm. I ask the female to turn around and stand in the corner (at this point I wasn't sure what roll she played) then the admin Beflok walks around the corner and lifts me in the air with his phis gun and freezes me. I tazed him once because I panicked and I thought he was going to drop me off the edge with his phis gun.. he tells me I cannot random search a building. but it was not random.. he then revokes my job and I die. I then wake up in the middle of the street then he lifts me onto a building and complains that i'm not allowed to taze him ( I didnt know he was an admin..) I was writing a reply and before I knew it. I was banned for 1 day and 11 hours..Why should I be banned for just doing my job???
Reasons I am denying this request can be found here.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid430108

Denied
Need some builds for RP? Click here!