Pig crab's unban request
Your name: Pig crab

Your ban ID: 56812

Banned by: [FL:M] Zecon

Reason: Asking to be killed

Involved: Killaninja12, Zecon, and Overlord1219

Why we should unban you: I was sleeping on a rail, and a car drove past and hit me while sleeping on the railing outside the bank; Then a man stepped on me as soon as I fell off the rail. Without realizing I could've just been reset by a Moderator or Admin, I went and asked a police officer to shoot me. He refused and I pulled out a crowbar and hit his car to commit a crime. Then I allowed him to handcuff me and then I ran away so then he'd have a reason to kill me. I kept running until eventually I ran into another police officer, which I also asked to kill me. Without a response from the officer I was banned. I did this primarily in a joking manor, also without the realization that an admin or moderator could reset me.
So, not only did you failRP by asking to be killed, you also provoked police and purposely broke fearRP?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't break fearRP, he hadn't pointed a gun at me, nor did he ask me to stop running
When I was walking down the street, I heard you say "Shoot me in the face" to a cop, or something similar. I stayed around to hear a little more to gather evidence and then you started saying things along the line of "I will pay you if you shoot me" and "Shoot me in the mouth". By this point, it was clear to me that you were FailRPing by asking to be killed, so I handed out the appropriate punishment. I see no reason why this ban should be lifted / removed.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, asking to be killed without any reason is FailRP, as is running away after being handcuffed.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]