What is the point in Modding Cars
Alright so I have a question to ask. The command to give players the access to mod cars is a great concept and idea. However here's the problems that it brings.

Number 1. Admins and Mods only really give it out to their cliques. Not saying all do. But yeah it has been noticed than by more than myself.

Number 2. (Most annoying one) When I pay 6k for an RP (Mod Shop) to modify my car I don't then expect admins to change it back while they are flying about the map. Then when you ask in OOC, you get ignored, you PM who you thought it was, you get ignored. Now what I am asking is what was the reason behind removing the colour...no rules against it ?

And two if the admin team is consistently going to fly around the map removing colours and mods then the devs may as well remove the tool. As the general player is wasting time and money paying ridiculous amounts to someone that's doing the RP, most likely one of the admin/mods little buddies.

Post your comments below, keep them respectable and don't be insulting. As I haven't insulted anyone here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The only reason why I'd ie remove a colour on a car is if it's unrealistically coloured. By this I mean a car coloured with a strong colour, and where the vehicle is low-quality so the whole car is coloured (ie the BMW, Corvette, Taxi and etc).

I don't know why your car got it's colour removed. It could have been by a /flip command or whatever. I honestly feel it's not the biggest deal in the world, though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
No the car was parked outside. And it was the BMW not one person has said anything beforehand. Now obviously I can't go around making accusations but I do have a suspicion it was yourself that did it Enzyme. As it happened literally as you TP'd me to you then you flew out the window. When I went back downstair the colouring was gone. It may not be a big deal. It is however the principle of it getting removed. No rules were broke. Why was I punished. And why am I not being refunded money I paid to get it modified ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The BMW is a vehicle which does not colour very well unlike cars in the TDM pack. Therefore, any BMWs (and other non-TDM cars) which were coloured were to be coloured back to their original colouring because of this.
I think it'd be better to ask first, some people like they're BMW's looking like that. It's semi-serious RP, so surely not everything has to be picture perfect like in real life?
Sig by Dex. Check it here!