Report [SG] Ouass
Name of player: [SG] Ouass

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96821074

Time in GMT: 18:30ish 

Server: This was on the V2D server

Summary: This guy broke a couple of rules while i was on but i didnt get proof of the other but i have proof of him disrespecting me 

Evidencehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/128463733@N04/ i have uploaded my proof(Screenshots) here
''Shut up kid'' is like ''Shut up son'', so i don't see the insult here, you must be really soft hearted if you can't take this as a man Wink.
Also, you was the person that said ''Everyone on this server is so retarded'', which even Nevy heared, so i think you got away luckier then i will.
(12-24-2014, 04:01 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: ''Shut up kid'' is like ''Shut up son'', so i don't see the insult here, you must be really soft hearted if you can't take this as a man Wink.
Also, you was the person that said ''Everyone on this server is so retarded'', which even Nevy heared, so i think you got away luckier then i will.

first of all that was a private convo between staff and player after ur minge of a friend rdmed me with the reason idk why i did it and P.S. Its Heard not Hearded 
(12-25-2014, 03:47 AM)PizzaHutModhunt Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 04:01 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: ''Shut up kid'' is like ''Shut up son'', so i don't see the insult here, you must be really soft hearted if you can't take this as a man Wink.

first of all that was a private convo between staff and player after ur minge of a friend rdmed me with the reason idk why i did it and P.S. Its Heard not Hearded 

Private conversation doesn't mean that you can call everyone in the server a retard, this needs to be taken as the word ''cigarette'', since it's about retarded people, i don't even get how you got away with it, so you're lucky there is no br against you yet.

And English is not my native language so i couldn't care less, and i said Heared, not hearded.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]