UnBan Request - DeltaCrYsis
Your name: DeltaCrYsis

Your ban ID: 53530

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Hacks/Cheats/ abusing glitch - General rule #1

Involved: My self

Why we should unban you: It has been already 3 months sins my ban, and i have lurn my lesson, i wil not abuse glitches anymore.
And i apologize for all the actions i have done sins then to all of you members and stafs, and also to the members who where at the same place around my car that day. And i promise i will not do that anymore, and have a good read to the new rules, and i hope i can help by resume catching fail rpérs and to keep te server clean like i did that bevore^^. It has been a Huge mistake and i feel very sorry for it, i hope you understand me^^, it wil not happan anymore.

Greeting,
DeltaCrYsis
Hacks/Exploiting is under a zero tolerance policy. I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Being sorry doesn't help your case. Just as before, you broke the rules with no regard to what would happen. Just as enzyme said, I see no reason for an unban.
Ye and that for i want to apologize for the actions i have done. And like sayd i will keep my promise, you have my word. I have done a terible miste and i feel sorry for it. I love to play on fearlessrp its one of my favorite server and i have waited so long to be able to play on it. It is really hurting me to be unable to play on fearlessrp. i had allot great times on it. I will promise you it will Never happan again.
Denied.

Once again, you knew what you were doing. You knew the risks. You played the game and got burned. It's under zero tolerance.