Diehard RDM
Name of player:
DieHard

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:66619697

Time in GMT: 13.18

Server: v2p

Summary: So came shouting at me speaking so fast that i didnt understand and the suddenly he shot me

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEEUMhYV...e=youtu.be
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
in the video you could hear me clearly but you were not listing. and we were busy with  a raid you cant stand in the middle of it.
but you was acting like you dindt care when a gun was pointing at you , you dindt even talk, move, nothing. i guess that is failrp. 
He said "Stand against the wall, right now, right now, right now" I heard that first time however it's still RDM, you're meant to be enforcing a law, what law did he breach?
Also changing your job title to "Corrupt" doesn't grant you access to RDM'ing people. Also corrupt isn't even a valid job name, it'd have to be "Corrupt SRU" And even then you weren't acting as an SRU, you were no where near the Nexus...
(12-14-2014, 10:49 AM)Geecku Wrote: in the video you could hear me clearly but you were not listing. and we were busy with  a raid you cant stand in the middle of it.
but you was acting like you dindt care when a gun was pointing at you , you dindt even talk, move, nothing. i guess that is failrp. 

I was going to sell my weed and got out of my car and you came along pointing me with gun and talked so fast that i missed what you said and you ran away. And i just standed there confused and then you opened fire at me.
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
Approved.