Car tools only works on appropriate cars
Title of Suggestion: Car tools only works on appropriate cars

Description: Alright most of you have know that you can get admin/mod permission to mod you vehicle. and I can see tons of cars that looks really messed up, people are coloring their old car model, and it just looks messed up. However when you color the newer cars such as the lambo or the raptor they look really good. My suggestion is: Only let the newer cars ( and the lambo ) be able to be colored.

Why: Because it looks messed up when you see someone driving with their all pink tides truck or their all pink trabant and so on.

Examples:
 Dont tell me this trabant looks good. Because it dosent.

However, This lambo looks quallity:

[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Huge +support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
+ Support.
I have saw so many people do this to other peoples cars and they look hideous! I met someone who colored my BMW for me, and It looks really cool. It's a shame that I can't actually do it myself and I feel like it's a way for these people who have been given the privilege to gain money. The people who have this permission which is based on 'trust' can do other peoples car for a charge. Just pi**** me off a bit. But yeah, huge support.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

And that is why I'm going to redo the cars materials. Just, hold on.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Thumbe
But I like my orange mustang. Sad
-support
I want my purple BMW back, Rickets.  Skeptical
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
(12-13-2014, 01:52 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: And that is why I'm going to redo the cars materials. Just, hold on.

Oh in that case! Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(12-13-2014, 01:52 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: And that is why I'm going to redo the cars materials. Just, hold on.
Cheese
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I like my grey crown vic  Cool
-support, if anything, more car bodygroups should be added for BMW, lambo ect