Help me Please
Your name: SwaggyMagikarp

Your blacklist ID: 44119 & 44118

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40251603

Reason: FailRP, Shooting unarmed citizen

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Laurenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Cause Laurenz banned me with out any reason + He Misunderstand .
Hello,

Quote:Cause Laurenz banned me with out any reason

No, there was infact a reason, that of which you included in this post.
I was walking around when I heard gunshots coming from KFC, upon further inspection from afar I saw a Police Officer repeatedly shooting an unarmed citizen, I noclipped into KFC
to see what was happening and eventually the Officer shot him dead, that citizen was completely unarmed and showed no immediate threat to the Officer or surrounding citizens. Upon inquiry you said something along the lines of "It's not what you think! He kept punching me so I killed him!".

As a Police Officer, the proper response to this situation would be to taze them and arrest them, not kill an unarmed citizen, hence the FailRP.
From my perspective, your blacklist was entirely valid.
you also stated this after I had frozen you.

SwaggyMagikarp (STEAM_0:1:40251603) said: he broke fear rp

If he did so, you should have called me rather than taking it upon yourself to react and
kill him because he was breaking fearRP, this is Backseat Administration

Quote:He Misunderstand

What was it that I misunderstood? You spammed me with PMs directly afterward saying this exact thing, to which I responded and informed you that if you felt it was invalid you should post here, so I would love to know what I misunderstood.

Thank you.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Please respond to my message, or have you no further intention of fighting this case?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist(s) for accused player will stand as issued.
Player has shown no further interest in this case..

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]