Sick and Tired: Jokhah
Jokhah, I remember Antro introduced me to you and after that ive always thought good about you. True, I was away from the community for quite some time. ( you had just gotten moderator when i had to leave) When I came back, I saw you were a veteran, not noing till now that you were demoted, ive always thought you resigned. I can honestly say that you Jokhah, are one hell of a guy! and that has always been my opinion about you, and it always will.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Jokhah, I remember when I met you about a couple of weeks ago. You are a good person and friendly and very good at roleplaying. I feel sorry for you that people showed hatred at you, you don't even deserve to get this. I remember when I joined your RP of the hobo nation you was very friendly and a good person, I enjoyed your RP and it was very fun. I honestly always thought that you resigned from being an administrator, not getting a demotion. I wish you the best in the future and I hope you will continue playing on the servers.
You were one of the friendliest, fun admins I had seen on the servers actually. I thought you brought a different atmosphere with you that made the admins seem less like my bosses and more like fun players that are just like everyone else and seek to bring better for the community.
Never experienced anything bad from you, all I noticed was your ability to speak openly. However, I never actually saw the lead-up to you being demoted and bits after that, only the good side of you.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I have always had that thought of "Wow, Jokhah is so badass" in the back of my head, ever since you posted that picture of you in uniform. My father served in the Royal Danish Navy for most of his life and I am working towards following in his footsteps.

Regardless of anything you have ever done and been accused of doing towards this community, you will always have my full respect.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Not quite sure what exactly you want to accomplish with this thread.
When you get more known within the community you'll get more hate, that's how it works here, that's how it works everywhere. You've got to deal with it.
Jan

Who says that's the way it has to work? I personally have decided that it's not how it's going to work with me any longer. You can allow the "system" to flow in it's bizarre fashion or you can always grow a pair and decide to challenge it. I've opted to challenge it.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jonesy
(12-12-2014, 02:02 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Jan

Who says that's the way it has to work?  I personally have decided that it's not how it's going to work with me any longer.  You can allow the "system" to flow in it's bizarre fashion or you can always grow a pair and decide to challenge it.  I've opted to challenge it.

Problem is, all these so called "haters" are not on the forums and won't read your thread. You can't keep everyone happy and you shouldn't even try it either.
Man Jokhah I feel you. People are not great. In most cases people are cruel and uneducated when it comes to what is right and wrong, truth and lie. But since I have known you, you have always been a great guy. You truly were a guy that cared about the server. 

I would sit back many days and look at the staff, and man in the past it wasn't great at times. It was just higher level staff members abusing their power to get "friends" on the staff. I put quotations because they are "online friends" and hardly know each other which is why it almost always turned out bad. But you always had a non biased view.

This takes me back to a summer night where with hardly no one on the server you gave me a ban. At this time I had been here for a while and we were just talking before it happened. Most other admins would just say they are right and leave it at that. But when I came to you explaining my situation, you became what most people wish admins would be, a non bias, understanding person. You did not make it personal, you sat aside and looked at the ban from a different angle and ended up removing it due to not having all the facts straight (in no way is this a shot at you)

My point is you were not afraid to challenge your own call and do whats right for the community. I was there for so many of your roleplays, including but not limited too Vending machine, Bird, ghost and many other great roleplays. You did always think outside the box and it inspired me.

I truly love this server and community, but to be honest I don't get taken as seriously as I would like. I have been overlooked a lot in the past and as an intellectual person it can hurt when people just assume I am some kid. But when it comes to you Jokhah, no matter what the angry people on here say, its pretty evident that you are no kid.

All I hope is that people treat you with the respect you deserve, I always have and always will man. Your contributions to the community are huge, and It can only get better with you in it!

Thanks for all you have done mate, and you better stay for good now!
Jokhah, we have had our differences, and probably still do. Since we had that discussion on v33x back in October, I seriously do not feel the same way about everything. It opened my eyes and man, I feel bad about it. I'm not trying to get your sympathy or anything, but I'm being truthful when I say I feel bad.

I don't really know why players would be giving you hate, Jokhah. Especially about your demotion. They really have absolutely no place to comment on that. They don't even know anything about it.

I sure hope everything stops Jokhah.
Regards,
aviator
aviator

As you said, we talked about it. The whole situation was out of your hands and we established that then and there. No bad blood with you, bro.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • aviator