Unban Request - Rangerboys
(12-12-2014, 03:16 AM)beflok Wrote: Here is exactly what happened as I was watching the whole RP to protect it and to see who deserved RP points.

They were having a nice calm political conference and you and your friend come in basically yelling over voice. It disrupted the whole RP so thats where the Fail RP comes into play.

And you could of took him somewhere, explained the situation,said he can either leave the roleplay or stay in it and be peaceful,I know your not required to warn users, but would't it be sensible in this time and place?

Your friend and you BOTH shout that you have asthma after only being there for maybe 40 seconds and demand to be let out. I was happy you guys were leaving so their RP could continue.

Ok, Only gappy said he has asthma and he left straight away and went to the lift, so nobody in the skylounge could hear what he was saying.

I went down to the lobby for a different matter when I saw you prop climb over the nexus defense(sorry I didnt put that in my ban reason I meant to) still screaming about asthma.

Alright, me and gappy managed to get out of the opened door, rangerboys was not so lucky so he tried to jump over the dupe thing, in fact he was not screaming about asthma, he said "can I please leave" and "cheers thanks"
That statement is invalid."

RP that you guys have asthma all you want but in the process you disrupted a passive RP and prop climbed.

I'd also like to add, someone with asthma would want to leave a area and would be panicking, so he can't roleplay having a asthma attack because someone is already doing a politic roleplay?

Sorry for not taking the time to talk to you as I was very busy at the moment.

Alright, Even though when you saw him prop climbing(jumping over the prop) you could't of picked him up, told him about his "failrp" in the skylounge and told him about prop climbing, just straight up banned him without having a talk to him about his actions.

Think about your actions and how it might have disrupted their RP before you reply.

I was involved in this and ranger is at school currently.
(12-12-2014, 07:38 AM)Iacboy Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 03:16 AM)beflok Wrote: Here is exactly what happened as I was watching the whole RP to protect it and to see who deserved RP points.

They were having a nice calm political conference and you and your friend come in basically yelling over voice. It disrupted the whole RP so thats where the Fail RP comes into play.

And you could of took him somewhere, explained the situation,said he can either leave the roleplay or stay in it and be peaceful,I know your not required to warn users, but would't it be sensible in this time and place?

Your friend and you BOTH shout that you have asthma after only being there for maybe 40 seconds and demand to be let out. I was happy you guys were leaving so their RP could continue.

Ok, Only gappy said he has asthma and he left straight away and went to the lift, so nobody in the skylounge could hear what he was saying.

I went down to the lobby for a different matter when I saw you prop climb over the nexus defense(sorry I didnt put that in my ban reason I meant to) still screaming about asthma.

Alright, me and gappy managed to get out of the opened door, rangerboys was not so lucky so he tried to jump over the dupe thing, in fact he was not screaming about asthma, he said "can I please leave" and "cheers thanks"
That statement is invalid."

RP that you guys have asthma all you want but in the process you disrupted a passive RP and prop climbed.

I'd also like to add, someone with asthma would want to leave a area and would be panicking, so he can't roleplay having a asthma attack because someone is already doing a politic roleplay?

Sorry for not taking the time to talk to you as I was very busy at the moment.

Alright, Even though when you saw him prop climbing(jumping over the prop) you could't of picked him up, told him about his "failrp" in the skylounge and told him about prop climbing, just straight up banned him without having a talk to him about his actions.

Think about your actions and how it might have disrupted their RP before you reply.

I was involved in this and ranger is at school currently.

I was infact watching several people at once while trying to eat food. I sometimes simply don't have time to take others aside and warn them. I was about to drag Rangerboys out of the RP as you both were in there for only 30-40 seconds so you guys were out the door by the time I was about to act.

I dont want another reply from anyone except ranger boys. This is his ubr I want his input not yours. I know what I saw and I am acting upon that. He distrupted an RP along with his friends and prop climbed. I shouldn't have to get involved when a player has 13 bans they should learn to RP properly follow rules or they will receive the proper punishment.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I understand that you could have been busy with lots of things, since you're an admin. Would the kind thing to do not have been just to take 5-10 seconds out of your life to /pm me? You would still be watching the RP which we grew tired of and then left. I would have stopped FailRPing if I new that I was actually FailRPing. In the end, prevention is always better than punishment. "I was about to drag Rangerboys out of the RP as you both were in there for only 30-40 seconds so you guys were out the door by the time I was about to act." Alright, we were in the RP for a very short amount of time, but we were just outside for a minute or two which you could have just flown over and said something along the lines "Can you stop FailRPing." and I would have gotten the point.
I have stated what I saw 100% and after 13 bans it does not look like you have learned your lesson. Based on your history and this situation I will have to Deny this request.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!