Unban request
Your name: Olivierus & Volimius

Your ban ID: 55262 &  55261

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Freezak alt

Involved: Freezak, Olivierus, Volimius

Why we should unban you:

Well, i'm going to speak for my brother since they are too young to do that. They got basically banned for double accounting, for most ridiculous reason - also without any evidence.

As far as i remember the direct reason for banning them was me having a direct access to their accounts. Still, i have never accessed their in-game accounts to play on FL nor they have any traces of me using them.

I'd like to remind that they're not linked with my case at all, they used to play on FL from time to time just like any other regular player, thus i find the current state of things as absurd.

I'd want to encourage you to a retrial. We need to agree that i'm not the only one who used to play here with their brothers and looking at my case, every other one could have ended up like this. Would it ever happen now?
Unban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Due to the violation of Fearless' ToS and server rules by one of the accounts linked to that of Olivierus and Volimius, we will not be allowing any of these accounts access to Fearless' servers.

Bans will stay as issued. Your actions have consequences, Freezak.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team