How does this work?
[Image: ag8eFju.png]
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Spawning within your NLR timer? So if you die you need to wait the full 5 minutes before respawning. That would be my guess. Quite a harsh BL in general if thats the case xD
(12-11-2014, 10:41 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Spawning within your NLR timer? So if you die you need to wait the full 5 minutes before respawning. That would be my guess. Quite a harsh BL in general if thats the case xD
That's exactly what it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good way to counter NLR breakers if you ask me. It can be quite annoying to wait 5 minutes everytime you die.
correct, if they cant obey NLR then they will be punished
the way NLR was handled before I created this blacklist was pretty much a strait ban
now they cant spawn for 5 mins, in effect stopping them for breaking it in some ways
ofc they can still break NLR as NLR is more complex than a 5 min timer
So wait... If you die, you have to wait a solid 5 minutes before respawning?

Oh, I think I might have figured it out. Now you can be blacklisted for NLR which forces you to wait 5 minutes everytime you die?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yup, if you break NLR now you are punished by being forced to wait 5 minutes before respawning. A BL instead of an instant ban
So say if temar is blacklisted from NLR for 6 hours. Every time he dies within the 6h blacklist he will be forced to wait 5 minutes till respawn.

Okay, I was about to rant because I thought it was for everyone. This seems like a good idea.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Cool i guess.