Unban Request
Your name: Padfoot

Your ban ID: 56650

Banned by: [FL] [DT] beflok

Reason: lying to staff, attempting to start firefight and antagonizing police as citizen, fail RP , arguing with staff

Involved: A cop, myself, Beflok

Why we should unban you:

Quote:lying to staff

I never lied to the staff member, clearly the barricade that I rammed through had a firetruck, and another vehicle that were sitting there for a good amount of time. And because I told the administrator I rammed through the barricade (which did not KILL or HARM anyone) . I can change the reason to whatever I want, it still wouldn't make a difference, If I wanted to ram through the barricade for whatever reason, I could have done it. It's not against the rules

Quote:attempting to start firefight and antagonizing police as citizen
I can fully agree this happened, no contestation.

Quote:fail RP
I never did anything related to "failRP", except attempting to start a firefight and antagonizing police as citizen, which I was already banned for (look above) and promptly given another reason to be banned for a longer period.

Quote:arguing with staff
I didn't know responding to a staff member when you're trying to defend yourself and give your side of the story is "arguing with a staff member".

Thanks,
Padfoot
Sorry, Padfoot. I really respect you for you being yourself, but I witnessed what actually happened.
(12-11-2014, 04:37 AM)Padfoot Wrote:
Quote:I never lied to the staff member

You clearly did, in front of me.

Quote:I never did anything related to "failRP"

Still, what you did was partly wrong. You parked your car in the middle on the road, in order to use it as a shield.

Quote:I didn't know responding to a staff member when you're trying to defend yourself and give your side of the story is "arguing with a staff member".

You tempered at least once or twice. Also, the admin's/mod's decision is the final, you need to obey them.

Oh, also, you will probably ask for evidence. Beflok, or beef, was watching us for a solid 15 minutes. He is able to back me up on this.

Really sorry, Padfoot, but I witnessed what happened.
(12-11-2014, 04:37 AM)Padfoot Wrote: Your name: Padfoot

Your ban ID: 56650

Banned by: [FL] [DT] beflok

Reason: lying to staff, attempting to start firefight and antagonizing police as citizen, fail RP , arguing with staff

Involved: A cop, myself, Beflok

Why we should unban you:

Quote:lying to staff

I never lied to the staff member, clearly the barricade that I rammed through had a firetruck, and another vehicle that were sitting there for a good amount of time. And because I told the administrator I rammed through the barricade (which did not KILL or HARM anyone) . I can change the reason to whatever I want, it still wouldn't make a difference, If I wanted to ram through the barricade for whatever reason, I could have done it. It's not against the rules

Quote:attempting to start firefight and antagonizing police as citizen
I can fully agree this happened, no contestation.

Quote:fail RP
I never did anything related to "failRP", except attempting to start a firefight and antagonizing police as citizen, which I was already banned for (look above) and promptly given another reason to be banned for a longer period.

Quote:arguing with staff
I didn't know responding to a staff member when you're trying to defend yourself and give your side of the story is "arguing with a staff member".

Thanks,
Padfoot

Lying to staff:
You told me the checpoint was taking forever to go through so you rammed it. Those are your words..
What I saw:
You were at tides hotel sitting there while no one was in the check point. You then sped through it as fast as you could ramming the gate open, right there fail RP.

Arguing with staff member:
Look at general rule #5

When 5 police officers tell me you are breaking rules on several occassions they usually are not lying so I watched you for a good 15 minutes. Not to mention an officer broke a rule and you thought you should take matters into  your own hands. Go ahead and look up General rule 10. 

Accept responsibility for your actions and correct your mistakes for the future.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!