I got banned for not seeing a gun.
Your name: BoxAbout

Your ban ID: 56620
Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor
Reason: FearRP
Involved: [FL:RP Explosive]

Why we should unban you:I walked up to a police officer(FL:RP Explosive) and I told him: "Fuck the police and fuck the president!", punched him and ran away. Mr Raptor saw a gun being pulled out but I didnt since I was running towards the tunnel and didnt turn back untill the end of the second tunnel. As [FL:RP]Explosive spawned his car(Not a goverment car) to catch up with me [FL:RP]Raptor froze me in the air and we started talking about me FearRP-ing. I told him i saw no gun since I was turned away, the police officer didnt say or type anything so i could have stopped unless i saw a gun + i have the lowest settings for gmod since i have a very old shitty computer.
What do you expect to happen if you punch a police officer and tell him "F the police and the president" Also I saw everything that happened, it was very clear that he had a weapon on you. I explained to you many times that it was clear and he had a gun at you, you having low settings is not an excuse. The gun was very clear I saw him have it aimed on you twice.

Question: Why did you even punch him and say what you said in the first place?

I was also going to deal with explosive and how he spawned that car as a cop but I got distracted by me explaining to you how you broke FeaRP and the other @ calls.
Having low settings is not an excuse. I play on a very bad laptop yet still managed as for punching the cop and yelling fuck the police, what do you expect him to do? Stand there. Me course he is going to pull a weapon on you and ATtempt to apprehend you.

And there we go again..
I was somewhere around the middle of the tunnel when he started chasing me.
He made the @ call about you breaking FearRP before even entering the tunnel, after I went to him I said that I'll see if you were actually breaking FearRP, and what I saw that he was chasing you with a gun at you and you did infact run away from him while he had it pointing at you (Breaking FeaRP)
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Player had more than enough time to respond and failed to do so.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]