Unban Request xromanobossx
Smile 
Your name: xromanobossx

Your ban ID:33196

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: I was banned permanently a year ago because i was a stupid kid that found funny annoying other players,whit propblock,prop-push,various no rp and other stuffs. 

Involved: RomanoBoss,[FL] Fultz

Why we should unban you: Now im growned up im 17 and i really want to come back to play in your fantastic servers,i really hope that you will accept my apologizes...it's not much i know..but trust me im changed,give me a LAST LAST LAST chance Angel 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
You were permanently banned by [FL] Fultz by the reason:

Breaking base rules / Random Hostaging as BMD
(12-10-2014, 12:10 PM)Lifesence Wrote: Not involved, warned.

i know i'm not telling you that im innocent,but that i'm changed..i had 15 years at the time and i was a dickhead.
Fix your template.

This was your 14th ban in 62 Hours
I think you are way past getting any more chances. You've messed up too far and I don't see any reason as to why you deserve another chance when you've recieved so many already and in so few hours.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-10-2014, 09:58 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Fix your template.

This was your 14th ban in 62 Hours
I think you are way past getting any more chances. You've messed up too far and I don't see any reason as to why you deserve another chance when you've recieved so many already and in so few hours.

Yes i know,i was a perfect dumbass.I'm so sorry for the troubles that i done,and i hope that you will accept my apologizes
....waiting for an answer.
Denied.

14 bans in about 60 hours gameplay is not something we forgive easily. This ban is going to be sitting for longer than now.