Report on: ]CS[ chrisrocksthedocks ; TWH Muddigger Waffle ; I am a robot... beep boop
Name of player: ]CS[ chrisrocksthedocks ; TWH Muddigger Waffle ; I am a robot... beep boop

SteamID: chrisrocksthedocks = STEAM_0:0:61015027 ; Muddigger = STEAM_0:1:24450674 ; I am a robot = STEAM_0:1:51902470

Time in GMT: approx 12:20 AM EST; 5:20 AM GMT

Server: v33x

Summary:
I was fishing at the lake as Don Corleone with contra in a house.  Shortly before the incident, "I am a robot" came up to the house with a shotgun out, asking if he could shoot my door down with a shotgun. I refused. He left, and I took out a weapon.  He came back again shortly after without his gun out, so I took my gun out and told him to leave. He then took his gun out and walked away.

What felt like about 15 minutes later "I am a robot", chrisrocksthedocks. and Muddigger drove to my house. They all got out of their vehicles and started walking around.  As an SRU, chrisrocksthedocks asked if he could go into my house, and I said no because he didn't have a warrant.  Meanwhile The BMD, Muddigger was running around asking me if I wanted to buy seeds.  "I am a robot" was hiding.

Personally, I knew something was going to happen so I went into my house to collect my contra.  As soon as I went into my house, I heard a shotgun shoot down the door to the entrance.  A minute later, the door to my contra was shot down, and the SRU chrisrocksthedocks breached, killing me.  I did fight back.

While it is hard to see, in the death screen all three could be seen in my house walking around and collecting/moving the contra.

Evidence:

I don't have a picture of chrisrocksthedocks, the SRU, although he was the one to kill me and it should show up in the logs. I'd like to accuse them of raiding as BMD; and SRU, BMD, and Civ raiding together. II don't believe it was random raid because although I remember boarding the windows, I don't remember seeing them when I died. Still, a BMD, Civ, and SRU raiding together does not make sense.

The only people on at the time:

I am a robot asking to shoot my door down (He was talking over voice chat):

chrisrocksthedocks asking to search my house (He was talking over voice chat):

I am a robot inside the house with a shotgun:

Muddigger can be seen inside the house in this picture, if it is hard to make out, you can see the antenna on his shoulder which matches the BMD skin.

All the SteamIDs are the same.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-09-2014, 11:43 PM)SirCrow Wrote: All the SteamIDs are the same.

Fixed.
No action has been taken towards this report in 12 days. I'm just curious what the final verdict will be.
It has now been 20 days since this was posted.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players were found violating rules regarding Raiding as BMD, Raiding as Citizen and Major FailRP.
Suspensions will be applied for four hours and ten hours.

Please note, some reports get lost in the system and take longer than usual to review, we apologize for this inconvenience.
Insufficient evidence toward user, ]CS[ chrisrocksthedocks. No suspension will be issued toward him/her

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator