Looking for someone to play with
Ok so recently I got a High-End gaming PC, allowing me to play games like Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, etc.
I know that you guys are going to say that AC:Unity is full of bugs, but I have every single AC and I love them all, wether they have bugs or not. So I'd to make the most out of the new Co-Op in AC: Unity which is why I'm looking for someone to play it with. If you have any of the other games I mentioned, feel free to post on this as well.
I would dude! But I play those kind of games on the Xbox One, Just an achievement whore lol need to play them on there.
[Image: i-see-you-want-play-a-game.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
"You want play a game", I hope for your English teachers sake, that you didn't write that.

- I've heard Assasins Creed: Unity, requires one hell of a graphics card.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • James_Gaff
(12-10-2014, 09:49 PM)Equalizer Wrote: "You want play a game", I hope for your English teachers sake, that you didn't write that.

Nah if it can run on a Xbox one it can run on a piece of toast with electrodes on.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-10-2014, 08:44 PM)myfloodify Wrote: [Image: i-see-you-want-play-a-game.jpg]

A more fitting signature. 
When my laptop is back im always open for a game of XCOM or civ5! As for AC, no i hate those games.
Am here..!
Ask me!
(12-10-2014, 10:46 PM)Jono Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 08:44 PM)myfloodify Wrote: [Image: i-see-you-want-play-a-game.jpg]

Pfft, I know I'm funny.. not thinking
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-10-2014, 11:15 PM)Ares Wrote: Am here..!
Ask me!

I'll add you on steam! Thanks
(12-10-2014, 09:49 PM)Equalizer Wrote: "You want play a game", I hope for your English teachers sake, that you didn't write that.

I have a high-end gaming PC with a dual GeForce gtx 780 Ti in SLI. I think I can run it.
(12-10-2014, 10:54 PM)Baskingner Wrote: When my laptop is back im always open for a game of XCOM or civ5! As for AC, no i hate those games.
Judging from the games you play, you seem to like strategy. I play Total War, so if you have any of the feel free to add Clawz on steam.
As for civ 5, I might buy it, but it's nowhere near being the game I want most.
The following 1 user Likes Waterloo's post:
  • Baskingner