Valor - Unban Request
Your name: Valor

Your ban ID: 56462

Banned by:  [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: FearRP

Involved: MighyChuve.

Why we should unban you: Okay, so MightyChuve was raiding me for high tax, so i proceeded to write an @ call he was insistent i was breaking FearRP when i was typing, i then finished the @ call (typing it out) and proceeded on to follow him with his gun at me into the nexus, i then realized raptor was on so i un thoughtfully ran to citizen spawn (at this point the rebel didn't even had his gun out, only his fist/keys) to deal with this @ call, he also banned me with no evidence of breaking FearRP just Somebody's Word. He also BLed the guy who was actually raiding me with no evidence. Overall i think this is all one big misunderstanding towards Me Raptor and MighyChuve. I also thought FearRP didn't apply in OOC situations because it wasnt IC (I was wrong) overall i didn't even break FearRP because i followed him after i finished typing... I Hope you admins can see my part of the story.
While I was dealing with the situation, you were using mic and he was typing. You were asked by him many times "Why did you break FearRP" and you replied with "I only did it because it was random" or something in that way, you used mic. After I finished with the whole situation and blacklisted a the player for raiding you with an invalid reason, I brought you back and asked you why you broke FeaRP, and you kept on saying that it was because it was OOC not IC, you admitted yo breaking FearRP many times. I don't need evidence if you yourself have admitted to breaking FearRP. Your excuse of breaking FearRP was because it was "Random" or it was "An OOC matter" with 500 hours you should know that FearRP always applies.
Thats my Point, i didnt break FearRP!
Just because someone broke a rule by raiding you with an invalid reason doesn't mean that you break a rule yourself. FearRP is FearRP.
but i didnt, i typed, then folowed FearRP wasnt broken!
You admitted to breaking FearRP many times when we were at the situation, and now you are saying that you didn't break FearRP.

You said that the only reason why you broke fearRP is because that they were randomly raiding you. Is that correct? and please do not lie.
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions. And lying in in the courthuse might lead to a long forum ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!