Unfair ban
Your name: Cheekibreeki

Your ban ID: 56422

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "Excessive use of homophobic slurs. Hasn"

Involved: Samzo, Nincared thats the only people i can even think where involved.
Why we should unban you: I would like to have a proper reason for my ban as i have had no actual request on the forums for me to give my defence, i have no idea why i was banned as i never used homophobic slurs at anyone apart from my friends which they have no issue with, i believe this is a case of just making an example which is pretty sad, allow me to stand my ground with respect.

The fact i have been straight out banned while i was offline and not even given a chance to defend my self in my opinion is extremely poor, and i am further angered at the fact that this has been done offline rather than when i was playing all day yesterday.... even when i request help several times to the point where i have no actually help from admins on a serious issue.

If you are going to even consider banning people you should allow them to give their side of the story before coming to a conclusion, i can understand not being able to respond to every request in game but you should allow players at least half a day to respond to a ban request first.

The fact as well that i have had no actual report on the forum on me and was banned while i was not even on the server is appalling almost like someone messaged an admin, and they just straight out banned me without any investigation or even consultation in the matter. If this was a correct and legit ban there should at least be a ban request in the forums and at least an opportunity for me to give my piece.
I can defend him on this. I was with him on the server for a good few hours. We was doing Family Rp so the only time I weren't with him was when we must have died.. Or was building etc.. I checked through the player report sections and saw no ban request on him, so I can't quite understand how he has been banned? Because in game there was no fuss. The most "Homophobic" thing that he said during the hours on the server was when he maybe said about me being "Southern" because he is the North of England and I'm the South. Or if when maybe he made a joke Etc in character? Apart from that I can not recall him being "Homophobic" In any way. And if it was for the jokes made between me and him then it's a stupid ban.
*Cannot Remove Post For Some Reason*
(12-05-2014, 01:21 PM)SourLemon Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...3A15449521
Only Thing I was able to find, so i'm guessing this is it.

That was a previous ban that has all ready been server, im ok with that since i owned up to it and it was done correctly, this is a different one
Banreason fixed to Excessive use of homophobic slurs. Hasn't learned anything from previous ban.

This was your second ban for using insultive slurs that aren't allowed on Fearless.

We've made it clear that words like the f-word is not tollerated on Fearless, even if you're just messing about.
The rules apply on our servers.

Quotes are somewhat sensored so forum won't automatically sensor everything.
Quote:v2d [18:04:26] CheekiBreeki (STEAM_0:1:15449521) said: Hey f*ggot
v2d [19:08:14] CheekiBreeki (STEAM_0:1:15449521) said: Front seat f*ggot
v2d [20:45:34] CheekiBreeki (STEAM_0:1:15449521) said: Ok so the brittish mafia aka f*ggots are gone

[Image: 9849992d1ebd9368db5e0661f75f963b.png]

14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-05-2014, 04:11 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Banreason fixed to Excessive use of homophobic slurs. Hasn't learned anything from previous ban.

This was your second ban for using insultive slurs that aren't allowed on Fearless.

We've made it clear that words like the f-word is not tollerated on Fearless, even if you're just messing about.
The rules apply on our servers.

Quotes are somewhat sensored so forum won't automatically sensor everything.

Quote:v2d [18:04:26] CheekiBreeki (STEAM_0:1:15449521) said: Hey f*ggot
v2d [20:45:34] CheekiBreeki (STEAM_0:1:15449521) said: Ok so the brittish mafia aka f*ggots are gone

The thing is i only say that stuff to my friends, the main thing im pretty mad about is that the fact you didnt come over and discuss the matter with me at all, and could have resolved this better by just letting me know to tone it down with my mates would have been fine. instead you chose to do this when i am not online and able to defend my self or even come to a proper resolution.

It angers me that when i am in need of assistance on a big issue you guys never come but when it comes to punishment you jump to conclusions so fast. If you have a problem talk to the people involved first and see if you can resolve it in a more positive way than just doing shit like this.
Theres a difference between directly insulting someone and saying somthing in a way that was friendly or not intended to offend. As a northerner i tend to talk to my southern friends this was all the time and is allmost like part of my vocab, and if i do slur them out its usually because i have been antagonised. like when a mafia and police break the rules and no one does anything about it.

v2d [18:04:26] CheekiBreeki (STEAM_0:1:15449521) said: Hey f*ggot

All of this was said to my friend samzo, when no one was really around mainly the first two where we had a competition to get the front seat is a car, the "front seat f*ggot" was a reply to being called a back seat loser as a joke reply. so no one heard that apart from friends.
It doesn't where you come from, rules are rules and you broke then Cheeki.

I stumbled upon the f-word usage while going through logs for another case.
Homophobic terms are against the rules, and it's as simple as that. This is something you should've learned from your first ban.

Denied.

Banned player broke a clearly written rule and ban was found valid.
The banned player has enough experience both hour wise and ban-wise to know better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator