[DT] Dupe Donation Initiative
**An envelope with a gold seal and the initials DT on it is placed in your mail box.**
**You take it out an read it carefully.**

Dupe Donation Initiative

Dear Citizen of Evo City,

My name is Benjamin 'beflok' Befryn and I am the CEO/founder of Designing Tomorrow. While I have run my company successfully for several years I feel as though something is missing from DT. My main goal from the start was to help the people of Evo city. Instead I just completed contracts for businesses towards our own gain. I want to apologize and right my wrongs immediately. I am proud to announce Designing Tomorrow's new campaign is called the Dupe Donation Initiative. I have been designing several buildings for the average citizen, small business owner, and even for the government... all for free. The construction, the design all 100% free. Enjoy citizens of Evocity and stay tuned as this is only the beginning!

Sincerely,

beflok

OOC information.

Currently they are only located on 33x I will be expanding soon. Some of the builds are 40 prop versions only but I have made an effort in making 30 prop versions for new members of the community. Please pm me on the forums if you have any issues with the dupes or have suggestions for future free dupes. These are all currently located in advandced duplicator under the public list/designing tomorrow. I have created many "stands" that can be placed anywhere on the map really. Please make sure you get admin permission before pasting these down. Side note: The dupes might not hit the exact prop limit but it is because I have used buttons in place of the props. Feel free to copy them and edit them any way you want but do not go over the prop limit and account for the usage of button props. PLEASE paste these w/o constraints to help reduce server lag.

Burger&Beer Stand
Props:40 version only
Comments: This food stand is very functional while being aesthetically pleasing. It comes with two small Refrigerator units, Flat screen TV, burger grill, beer tap, condiments, and bar seating!
Created by: beflok

Evo Emergency Center
Props: 30 and 40 versions
Comments: This standard emergency center is a basic RP build for Medics, firemen, or police. It comes with a dispatch office, examination room, Bathroom/showers, beds, and a comfortable living quarters for any government employee.

Fish Stand
Props: 30 
Comments: This small detailed fish stand is great for any angler! It has a display case w/ice to keep the fish cold, a refrigeration unit for storage, fishing poles w/tackle box, AMFM radio, and a preperation table.

Flower Stand
Props: 30 
Comments: A flower kiosk that will attract all citizens! This stand comes with several varieties of flowers to sell, plant food, Security gate, Beefy computer, and a secure cash drawer.

Mechanic Shop
Props: 40 version
Comments: This mechanic shop is perfect for any small business owner looking to open a business in the Vehicle modification industry. This build comes with a waiting room, front office area, mechanic tools/supplies, and much more!

Modern Cafe
Comments: This modern Cafe will be the new hub for hip dining in Evo city. This build comes with four booths, 3 bar seats, patio w/outside seating, modern decorations, double sink w/counter, cooking stove, and a refrigerator.

Nexus Security
Comments: This secure barricade will stop even the deadliest attacks and protect the government! This build comes with a state of the art security monitor outpost, security checkpoint, access to 3 cameras around the area(nexus, jail cells and the main street), firearm supplies, bathroom, and a vending machine. Walls are made with reinforced thick brick that is impenetrable to any gun!

Pharmaceutical Stand
Comments: Marketing tactics plus pharmaceutical drug sales is a deadly combo! This build comes with a big pill bottle that will draw much attention, shelves for medical supplies, computer, filing cabinet, and more!

Quaint Apartment
Props: 25 (room for your personal touch!)
Comments: This is a standard small build that is simple yet elegant. Build comes with a reading corner, extra kitchen counter, storage shelfs, balcony seating, washer,dryer, Flat screen TV and a bed! Side note: It is not spectacular but I am sure someone could RP in it.

Rebel Camp
Props: 30 version only
Comments: This rebel camp is a realistic depiction of everyday Rebel life. This build is full of trees, rocks, broken cars, and much more!
Created by: Nevy

Taxi/Bus Stand
Props: 40 and 30 versions
Comments: This stand acts as a public transportation hub for the whole city. This dupe comes with several benches, desk for the owner, magazine/paper area, and more! Side note: If you want it to serve as a Bus hub you can just switch out the letters or I can help!
Location: Designed to fit anywhere(I think it works best across BP in its original location)

Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Simply Beautiful.
The following 3 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • beflok, [FL:RP] Fela, EmeraldCheese
These builds are outstanding! amazing job!
Absolutely astonishing. I love your work beflok and I admire your creativity.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • beflok
Very very nice, good luck.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Its beautiful! Thank you!
Amazing job, Beflok. Great job. Proving yourself to be on the top with the build-skills yet again.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Clearly a lot of effort has gone into this, it's pretty amazing!
This looks very beautiful, great job guys!
Good job, amazing work & creations.