UnBlacklist Request
Your name: Now: BaelishMeNow Formally: ManBearPig 

Your blacklist ID: 26317

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:78354678[/b]

Reason: Tranqing alot of people from a rooftop.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL]Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have admitted responsibly for this and professed my regret many times, this blacklist was issued a long time ago and I have since served out a long period of time peacefully RPing on the server without incident, and would therefore like to be allowed the access of guns back as to allow me to preform roles like SRU and Police Officer properly. This was a long time ago that this incident occurred and I believe a remaining blacklist time on around 52 hours of in game time is a bit on the excessive side. Please trust me and remove my blacklist and you will receive no mention on me partaking in any sort of weapon misuse again.  
Catching the ManBearPig for you! I'm Super Cereal
I applied a ban and blacklist for a reason.

I'm not going to remove the blacklist because you've served your time and since it was a long time ago.
What you did was not acceptable at all. You knew of the consequences and you went ahead and broke the rules on purpose anyways.

You're still the same person that did the actions as the blacklist suggests, and I'm in no way convinced that you deserve to have your weapon-access back.

Fearless is a roleplay community, and if you're here only for the aggressive RP then I suggest you attempt to locate a different community.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand your concerns, however as I said it was a long time ago and I have since spent many hours Rping peacefully and will continue to do so if allowed my weapon access back. I understand that people must make these sort of promises a lot and them almost instantly renege on them however again I promise that will not happen.
I understand what I initially did was unacceptable and I have spent many hours on the server rping peacefully not questioning this however the time has come where I believe I can be reasonable in requesting a removal of my blacklist. If there is anything I can do to prove to you that I can Rp peacefully i'll do it, i've been a member of the fearless community for a long time and I would like to continue to be so as a full member. Thank you.
Catching the ManBearPig for you! I'm Super Cereal
Denied.

After giving this some thought, I've come to the clonclusion that there is no reason as to why this blacklist should be reduced/removed.

You broke the rules and you're still serving your punishment. I issued a ban and a blacklist for a reason.

You chose to break the rules on purpose, and you knew of the risks doing so.
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator