Poll: Remove 3rd person when shooting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do not remove
65.00%
52 65.00%
Yes, remove
35.00%
28 35.00%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use
(12-05-2014, 04:24 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: For everyone using "if everyone is using it, its not a problem!" that's almost the same as the argument saying that everyone can CDM and RDM, so what's the problem?
Seriously, get real. Third person has some serious glitches, and is used primarily for peaking around corners, or over walls out of character. If the server truly wants roleplay, it would be gone by now.

So you're saying that CDM and RDM thats on the rulebook, is the same as looking past a corner? Loving the logic there.... 
(12-05-2014, 06:14 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 04:24 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: For everyone using "if everyone is using it, its not a problem!" that's almost the same as the argument saying that everyone can CDM and RDM, so what's the problem?
Seriously, get real. Third person has some serious glitches, and is used primarily for peaking around corners, or over walls out of character. If the server truly wants roleplay, it would be gone by now.

So you're saying that CDM and RDM thats on the rulebook, is the same as looking past a corner? Loving the logic there.... 

It potentialy is, no ones ever been punished for it, but ive seen it called Ghosting, your not RPing any method of seeing around that corner or physicly moving around to see, your just standing in third person 100% safe watching your enemy or prey.

Its not like if me and an SRU team used my corner camera to look around a hallway before moving down it, that would at least be an RP method of looking safely, and the camera itself can be shot, nullifying the SRU teams advantage, but also revealing the fact the hallway is not safe.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
So is this getting acted upon? The majority of the playerbase don't want it removed, so shouldn't it be removed from the 'Approved' section?
A more fitting signature. 
I would like it better if firstperson was forced when your gun is pointing forward or you were aiming. If thirdperson was removed completely it would suck.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.