-Bans: 1  

-Blacklists: 7 (all from 1-2 years ago) 

-When did you join the community: August 2013 

-Donator (yes/no): no (can purchase) 

IC Information: 

-Name: Pietro 'Jordy' Romani 

-Information about yourself: 

Appearance 
Shiny yet appealing bald head reveals a long, charming face. Wide hazel eyes, set narrowly within their sockets. Fire has left a mark stretching from the bottom of the right cheekbone, running towards the left side of his lips and ending on his left cheekbone.  

Background 

Growing up on the streets Cosa Nostra in the heart of Sicily, business doesn't come easier for Pietro. Working with his uncle from a very young age stopped him from pursuing his goals to become a wealthy business man in America. As Pietro earned a reasonable amount of money he decided to move to evo-city as his motivation and reliability from his father pushed him forward in life. 

There's something incomprehensible about him, perhaps it's a feeling of delight or perhaps it's simply his patience. But nonetheless, people tend to wish to get to know him better, while secretly despising him. 

-Picture of yourself (optional): [Image: SDmGyKU.png]

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member 

-Why do you wish to join the family: This is my kind of work style. I believe I can benefit the family and help it grow in size and gain a very good reputation in the city. 

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No experiences within this business however I do in others. 

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Act like a man you can come to in urgent need. I can help in many situations as I have a great shot and can talk my way out of trouble. I can stay on task and work towards the problem or goal 

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Indeed. You have my word for it.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • zankaa222
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Greed^, Infernaw, Sentinel
Listen to this as You read...

***After sending one of your trusted associates to the local post office, you take a seat in your dark leather chair, grab your box of expensive cigars, and a Mont Blanc pen. You light your cigar with a gold plated flip lighter and place it in your mouth gracefully, while getting an aged piece of parchment and beginning to write a letter to one of your loved ones.

Your hear a knock on the door. You signal for your visitor to come in and he hands you a letter addressed to you personally. You look at it for a moment, but then realize what it is. You take your trusty stiletto out of your desk and cut the seal and pull out a letter. It's an application to join your family. You begin to read it...***

To my Dearest Friend Jan,

Good evening Mr. Camorro, I'd like to extend my hand towards yours and ask humbly to join your prestigious organization. It has come to my attention that you are in need of a skilled "kill artist," so to speak. I intend to meet your criteria even beyond for what you ask for...

OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Falcon.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66948201.

Roleplay Points: 30 Roleplay Points.

Hours: 1359 Hours.

Bans: None.

Blacklists: None.

When did you join the community: May of 2013.

Donor: Yes.

IC Information:

Name: Louis Fontaine.

Information about Yourself: I am twenty-nine years old and I have a habit to get things the way I want.. I'm easy to befriend and I'm helpful at times. I like to take things into my own hands most of the time.

Picture of Yourself:
  [Image: 63YgZ3j.jpg]

What position within the family are you applying for: I am applying for the "Member" position.

Why do you wish to join the family:
 I'd like to join the family because, well for one, I am currently out of business opportunities. I also would like to join the family because I'd like to get things across with a valid backing. I believe the Camorro family is the best choice for me because it gives me the freedom to do what I want, but it comes with restrictions to keep me in check.

Do you have any experience within our businesses:
 Yes, I've been in quite a few mob families, specifically the infamous Lombardi Family.

What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:
 I would remain loyal to the family until my last dying breath. I would help its members greatly without asking for much in return. I'd get things done when asked to.

Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:
 Yes, I will.

***Once you finish reading the letter, you put it in your desk and resume writing to your loved ones and smoking your cigar...***
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP] Deriptz

-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42492006

-RP Points: 20

-Hours: 1145

-Bans: 0

-Blacklists: 6

-When did you join the community: I made my forum account on 08-09-2012

-Donator: yes/no

IC Information:

-Name: Thomas der Foster

-Information about yourself: Thomas is a serious and loyal man. He is very social and favors a cigar with a glass of whiskey, while playing cards or poker. He grew up in a midclass family. Thomas was studying economics, but not to become a banker. He was involved in a major bank fraud case where he didn't get caught for. This made him a wealthy respected man, after the fraud he layed low and was just enjoying his life. He now is seeking for more action in life after living a lazy life for three years.

-Picture of yourself (optional): N/A

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member/Trader/Architect

-Why do you wish to join the family: I want to get back in to action, as I previously said; I've been living a lazy life for the past years.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No I have not. But I used to have some connections with the Gambino Family, but I have abandoned those connections.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Complete all task you give me.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes I will.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Altoria
Application Withdrawn.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Good to see the family running well Smile

Well done.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Deriptz
  • Greed^, Ivan Tempski, Infernaw
* INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE SYNDICATE * 

I think you'll find red, is the colour of blood.. not black.

* TRANSMISSION OVER *
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • Awestruck, Random
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox
  • Deriptz, StrikeOne, DarkN00b