Reality Check.
Badl, please bug off.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Suarez, Bowiii
To be honest, I say this to a lot of people I know and I'm gonna say it again. In life you don't have to do what you haven't done, you do what you find fun and what makes you happy. Think of it as a job, you always choose a job with high pay but it's absolutely boring/horrible. Go with what you find is fun and I find playing on computer fun. I have good grades in my lessons and hoping to become an IT Engineer when I'm older so right now, it's all I need :/
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Matrix_
Well.

Own opinion. Don't screw your life up for a game, a community or a online group what so ever. In your young age you gotta study and get further somehow. Now if your dream is to work in a super market and could be able to go home every day to your computer it's cool. It's your life! Everybody has a different dream and their all perfect as they're are! If you'd like to come home to game every day that's just cool! Let's say you have a dream. Being a movie creator in Warner Bros, a vehicle salesman or the complete third. You gotta work up for stuff like this. That is where you have to back off the computer a bit and fight for that dream. It's all up to you. I wouldn't say to yolo but neither would I tell you to take your life serious ;)

Badl? "Get a girlfriend" how constructive. I like the way you think. Either way just getting a girlfriend don't end up in being such a easy task as a moneymaking hot piece of chocolate cake like you.
Gonna throw my own experience here.

I started to feel this way, I noticed that I was playing GMod way too much (Even if I only have like 800 hours or something idek).
Basically, I thought about it and because I want to be a Programmer of some sort later on in life, I thought meh fuck it, why not spend all of my time binging on GMod. I started to code my own applejack server (Basically an updated version of what CityRP was originally based off of) and it was going well, brought me together with my friends online but I couldn't help feel bad when I noticed the hours ticking upwards. I decided I didn't have the time and money to do that so I transferred full ownership of the server files to a friend that I trust. Then, I fell in love. Now I'm finding myself on less, less hours ticking, but that's not to say it's a good or bad thing. I love GMod and I love FL and I'm happy with how I'm spending my time at the moment. All I need to do now is to do my homework more often and stop skipping detentions to smoke after school and I'll be perfectly happy with how I spend my time.

To you I say that unless you're finding your school work drop, then continue doing what you love, be it GMod or anything else. Just make sure you get your education and future and it's all good.
Fearless is love, fearless is life.