Fearless Euro Truck Simulator Convoy: New Year, New Heights
I might come join depends but i might you never know till you try!
Ill Try My Best Guys
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For those in other Timezones who may get confused with the date/time, here it is:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gen...sz=1&swk=1
I'll be on at 6 to prepare Wirecast with ETS so I can live stream it to twitch.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
ill be there!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is on a 75% discount sale! :o
I'm gonna buy this now, ill be sure to join you guys!
Hopefully i will be able to get my xbox one controller working with it!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Before I got my starting wheel my wired 360 controller was easy to setup, don't know about Xbox One.
(12-22-2014, 04:00 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Before I got my starting wheel my wired 360 controller was easy to setup, don't know about Xbox One.

Xbox One controllers use same drivers as xbox 360 ones, so they automatically get recognized as xbox 360 controllers by programs, so they are pretty easy to set up too.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The starting places inside the cities have been decided. We will depart from LKW, HAMBURG, GERMANY and arrive in SANBUILDERS, MILANO, ITALY.

Also, as Tandy stated before hand, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is now on sale by 75%! It is down to £3.74! The offer ends on the 2nd January when the convoy will be held, so be sure to get it beforehand!
I've got it and am coming, Lets hope those pesky truckers ram into us.

*cough*2 hours ago le suarez*
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Suarez
Yeah, although it should be better and more atmospheric with the no collisions finally off and the speed limiter off. Be wary that they have lowered the player slots and there will most likely be a queue to get in.