Report: [FL:RP] Avi
Name of player: [FL:RP] Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48558317

Time in GMT: Around 19:40 - 19:50

Server: v2d

Summary: I got arrested for 15 minutes by Avi. There wasn't any jail guards so I said in OOC that there wasn't any jail guards. After recording this and uploading it to YouTube (Which took a few hours), I came back to Garry's Mod with a SRU threatening to defend Avi if I post a player report.

Evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/EXHxcv8.jpg
In Avi's defence, I was arrested by him on a few occasions for 5+ minutes and there was a jail guard when I was in there. The jail guard went walk abouts and once Avi found out he did demote him and put another jail guard in.
I can also verify that there was a jailguard when i was arrested for 15 minutes with Avi as president.
I was that SRU. And I stand by what I said. Avi had appointed a jail guard at the time. However that jail guard decided to completely ignore his job and wonder off without telling anyone he had done so (I have some photos on my pc that there was a jail guard ill upload them later).
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
And actually you can see quite clearly that a jail guard had been appointed if you look at the last police officers job.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
[Image: BK1pERP.png]

Denied.