Permanently banned.
Your Name: Shrektacular

Your Ban ID: 56078

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: ToS

Involved: Me and Deathstroke

Why should we unban you?: Im going to tell the story as i told it in the other thread ''Ok i will explain right now, I am Shrektacular. I have two accounts.. Shrektacular and Mr 17 these are my two steam users, Me and my friends.. which are banned aswell have lan parties at weekends 5-15 people always play gmod togheter. Then this one time my friend who has no idea what steam is wanted to join, so i went on my secound account where i bought gmod and he played with us, after the lan i played on it sometimes aswell, in the weekend we played togheter again and so today i wanted to play on it, i donated to it on my alt and sometimes play on it. Then yesterday while i was playing on my alt with Deathstroke, his younger brother wanted to join so i borrowed him my main account ( Deathstoke knows the password as we are close friends) and we all played happily togheter. I really like this server, and have spendt alot of time on it so i hope i dont get permabanned as i enjoy it very much and have 100+ hours. I did not know it was against the rules borrowing away my account, but this is my problem and deathstrokes not anyone else. Please give me another chance as this will never happend again and im not a minge who recently joined. My first time playing was 2012, Thanks''

This is my explanation, but i want to add somethings so i may help you re-think your decision. When i bought garry's mod on my other account i did not do it so i could escape to that whenever i got banned, i bought it for my friend to play with us on lans, and i did not know that i was breaking the rules when i borrowed my main account to Deathstroke and his brother yesterday. And yes i was breaking the rules so a ban is natural, i just think you should make it a little shorter, i was not trying hurt the server so i think a permanent ban is harsh. I can learn from this and never borrow my account to my friends again. The reason i am putting effort into this is because i have very many good memories and experienses from this server. I've played since 2012 and grown alot since, the first thing me and my friends do when there is spring break is have a lan and play this. As i said i did not want to hurt the server while doing this. I please hope you re-consider this, i have put alot of time and effort into this server and hope i can learn from this.

Thank you.
I do not support an unban. You have both admitted to using an alt account and you have also admitted to giving your alt out to others who were banned from the server. You have helped banned people circumvent the ban.

I agree with Rickets here. You shouldn't be unbanned.

What you did was a direct breach of ToS, and it shows how you've had no respect for the rules, ToS nor the community itself when you've helped people to doubleaccount aswell.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand but I am desperate at this state, i understand what i did was wrong! and i can take any ban for it. If it is 2 years or 1 year! just never beeing able to ever play on the server again is something i dont want to experience. I just want to be able to play it again. As I said i did not mean to break the rules or hurt the server, we just wanted to play the only RP server playable togheter and you have to forgive us. If there is anything I can do please inform me.
I don't see why you deserve to play on the server with such a disregard of the rules. You have not only broken terms of service by using two accounts to play FL but you have used that second account to help others avoid a ban.

This was Laurenz point of view from when he questioned you ingame. It is taken from the other unban request from your friends.
Quote:Hello there,
When I teleported to Shrektacular, I questioned him on his accounts and he informed me he did not have eight linked accounts, then slowly throughout
the talk he admitted to having another account by the name of 'Mr17' and others.
He also informed me that 'Deathstroke' who I had banned the day prior, had requested Shrek to let him use his account because 'Deathstroke'
was banned.
[Image: 4aZCiHx.jpg]

This is a clear violation of our Terms of Service and was met with a permanent ban, as for the rest of the associated players, I cannot speak as I do not know their cases.
Summarized, Deathstroke and Shrektacular's bans are completely valid, as for the rest of you I cannot say until the case has been discussed further.
I would also personally like to see Shrek's output on this, if you can retrieve him.
Thank you -Laurenz

Do you have anything else to bring to your case?

Denied.