CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ.
Alright, alright, alright..

Let's see; GreeD^, Madi and I were wandering around in the slums. I saw you and GreeD^ exchanging bullets which led me to shooting at you as well. (GreeD and I had the same job titles and were working alongside of eachother.)

Some how, you apparantly died in the slums twice, which is very possible even though I don't entire recall your second death, down to detail.

Shooting Unarmed Citizens

After the episode at slums, we all moved to the entrance of the park, just hanging out. Out of a sudden, I see 5-6 rebels bearing AK-47's aggresively forcing their way into the Nexus Lobby. Within seconds fire is opened; Out of no where, you directly turn towards us, a group of unarmed citizens posing no severe threat what so ever and discharge an entire mag into us.

- Like I explained to you during the sit, no matter how sorry you are, rules are rules and rules are to be enforced. Period.

Slight NLR

When we were discussing this situation with Laurenz you mentioned that you turned towards us and opened fire, because you thought that we shot at you, based on the fact that we had killed you two times earlier. This is where the "Slight NLR" came from.

Minor Doomfort

This blacklist is absolutely justified and was issued with sufficient reason.

I would like to refer to the official Base Rules; One base rule in specific.

[Image: 425399f9b6.png]
[Image: 8f536137ca.png]

If that isn't enough, here is another statement from Fultz.
[Image: 7aeaa24a90.png]

Now, I am not trying to get too cocky here, I just know that I am right.
Either you were walking on a walkway or walking on top of your lobby defences. Either way it is a rulebreak. 

Quote:CommanderBro

I tried to explain the situation, but nobody listened.

You didn't make any sense at the time, it was just a clusterfuck of explaining different situations at the same time. However, all your points was taken into Laurenz' consideration when issuing the blacklist(s).

Quote:CommanderBro

When i was teleported i had a feeling like nobody is listening to me and that everything is made up on facts and their story...

Ofcourse it was based on facts. Laurenz listened to you, just as much as me.

[Image: a15b0108c3.png]

I rest my case.

PS. Please stop taking the piss about your blacklist in the OOC, you've done it previously on the servers today and I do not appreciate it or find it funny.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Messages In This Thread
CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ. - by jfd13 - 11-25-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ. - by dig - 11-26-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: CommanderBro Unblacklist REQ. - by equal - 11-26-2014, 01:28 AM