Unblacklist request to Punalutku
Involved

I am the person in question, the one you're accusing of breaking "FearRP". Firstly, you took my vehicle without a valid reason. However, I needed my vehicle for RP and just wanted it back. You're lucky you did not have a ban request. Secondly, the base you were in, which had high walls, you did not own all the doors too. I was previously doing RebelRP with an IRL friend and he still owned the garage door, breaking another rule. I started to run and get my vehicle out of your base and then once I was running you pull the Crowbar or Knife out, therefore FearRP not applying. You seem to accuse me of attempted CDM, but that is no way the case. I was merely avoiding getting RDM'd. You then proceeded to slash your knife in a manner which looked vicious. You then killed me and this is where Rickets got involved, he then handed out the punishment and here we are now. If you firmly believe I broke FearRP and have evidence of me "doing so" then you can always post a ban request. If I did break FearRP that is not a reason for your unblacklist, that is Backseat Admin at best.
Blacklist is valid and will stand even if the user you are accusing of breaking FearRP did break FearRP it would have been backseat admin instead of RDM so either way a blacklist would have been handed out.

Denied.