Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0: 0: 45312540

Reason: Minor Doomfort / Shooting Unarmed Citizens / Slight NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Laurenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:  

1.) I was called to apartments

2.) I died

3.) After 7mins I heard shots from there and went there to check

4.) I died

5.) After 10min rebels and some people raided nexus and I saw shots flying from behind (my back) which I though they came from back of bank and shot through the nexus. Because it escelated so quickly I didn't know where shots came from and didn't even have time to think. From holes in the window and yellow lines (shots) I suspected they came from the back of the bank (I was wrong). I tried to explain the situation, but nobody listened. Equal (who was shot) said: that I (me-commanderbro) was OWNED and killed 2 times and that I tried to revenge kill them with shooting back at them. I "broke NLR" with that... And that I made a doomfort which is not true. Like i said evrything esculated quickly i had no time to think. I saw bullets (yellow lines) coming from there and i saw holes from bullets in glass so i thought it really came from back of the bank (where they was), cause evrything esculated quickly I just saw and shoot at them but realised that it came from my back, from raiders. When i was teleported i had a feeling like nobody is listening to me and that everything is made up on facts and their story...Noone didnt even saw my DUPE to say if i doomforted or not...Also i want to add that my thing is not to break rules, I decided long time ago that i wont break them and i didnt, until now when i made mistake, which everyone would do if they would be at my place and if they would be at my situation when everything went very fast so you didnt even HAD time to think what you will do...
Hi, I will formulate a longer response a bit later if need be, but I have to go soon so I'll make a quick response..
Accident as it may be, you still shot unarmed citizens, also the doomforting aspect of the blacklist.. I saw your dupe, it was owned by you and had walkways, which you used to your advantage if I remember correctly..
You were apologetic about your mistakes, which I completely am happy about.. And I'd like to personally thank you for that, everyone makes mistakes, yes.. But we learn from mistakes, and profit from them.
The overall suspension I feel was valid, personally.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Alright, alright, alright..

Let's see; GreeD^, Madi and I were wandering around in the slums. I saw you and GreeD^ exchanging bullets which led me to shooting at you as well. (GreeD and I had the same job titles and were working alongside of eachother.)

Some how, you apparantly died in the slums twice, which is very possible even though I don't entire recall your second death, down to detail.

Shooting Unarmed Citizens

After the episode at slums, we all moved to the entrance of the park, just hanging out. Out of a sudden, I see 5-6 rebels bearing AK-47's aggresively forcing their way into the Nexus Lobby. Within seconds fire is opened; Out of no where, you directly turn towards us, a group of unarmed citizens posing no severe threat what so ever and discharge an entire mag into us.

- Like I explained to you during the sit, no matter how sorry you are, rules are rules and rules are to be enforced. Period.

Slight NLR

When we were discussing this situation with Laurenz you mentioned that you turned towards us and opened fire, because you thought that we shot at you, based on the fact that we had killed you two times earlier. This is where the "Slight NLR" came from.

Minor Doomfort

This blacklist is absolutely justified and was issued with sufficient reason.

I would like to refer to the official Base Rules; One base rule in specific.

[Image: 425399f9b6.png]
[Image: 8f536137ca.png]

If that isn't enough, here is another statement from Fultz.
[Image: 7aeaa24a90.png]

Now, I am not trying to get too cocky here, I just know that I am right.
Either you were walking on a walkway or walking on top of your lobby defences. Either way it is a rulebreak. 

Quote:CommanderBro

I tried to explain the situation, but nobody listened.

You didn't make any sense at the time, it was just a clusterfuck of explaining different situations at the same time. However, all your points was taken into Laurenz' consideration when issuing the blacklist(s).

Quote:CommanderBro

When i was teleported i had a feeling like nobody is listening to me and that everything is made up on facts and their story...

Ofcourse it was based on facts. Laurenz listened to you, just as much as me.

[Image: a15b0108c3.png]

I rest my case.

PS. Please stop taking the piss about your blacklist in the OOC, you've done it previously on the servers today and I do not appreciate it or find it funny.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Denied user was found breaking rules in which he was blacklisted.