revenant unban request
Your name: revenant

Your ban ID:  55997

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason:  Steam Profile Homophobia in OOC

Involved: It was another fella that participated in an argument we had ( forgot his name ) but he wasn't so rageful towards it.

Why we should unban you: I know what I did was not right, and I regret every moment of it. I was just getting really tight because I got accidentally walked over a man that was tazed unconscious, but in my defense I can say that he was attempting to propkill ( pushed a tides truck towards the crowd ) . Anyway, all Im asking is for one chance and I can guarantee that it won't happen again. Ive made an impression and its not the one I want to be known by.

Thank you for your time,
Best Regards Revenant
If you know you broke the rules why try and appeal it, the ban will stand as issued you verbally abused players using homophobic slurs in OOC. I recommend reading the UBR rules.

Honestly, I wasn't aware that flaming in OOC was against the rules until everyone started complaining as Im still kinda new to the server (Only got like 3-5 hours ). But at that point, everyone took screenshots already. Also, as Ive mentioned before, I feel deeply sorry for those who I harassed, and it wont happen again! Please consider my unban request or at least shorten it. Thank you for your time!
As you have stated a few times you did intact use homophobic slurs in OOC towards other players. If you read the rules you would know of this.

Denied.