Winter Festival - EvoCity Radio
(11-30-2014, 03:10 PM)Yhig Wrote: Cool Event, really looking forward to this.

I also have an advert request:

Name: Thotty
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42701719
Advertisement name: The Yule Tide Inn
Advertisement cause: To bring people into the Yule Tide Inn (redesigned Tide's Hotel) for a great RP and Christmas feeling experience.
What you wish to be said: Looking to treat yourself these Holidays? The Yule Tide Inn has rooms available and a lounge for you to relax. Happy Holidays from the Yule Tide Inn.
Example: See below
Extra information: I whipped up a little something for you guys to use. There is a 10 second span or so to say all of this. I timed myself and it took an average of about 8 seconds, so somewhere around there is fine; try to finish before the little *ding* at the end of the background music.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxYgazM4mc
(just youtube-mp3 it)
On it now

Edit: Youtube link cant be MP3'd?
Edit 2: Now I can Tounge
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Awesome!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise ur dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(11-30-2014, 04:25 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise ur dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Was that really necessary?

Advertisement cause: To bring people into the Yule Tide Inn (redesigned Tide's Hotel) for a great RP and Christmas feeling experience.
What you wish to be said: Looking to treat yourself these Holidays? The Yule Tide Inn has rooms available and a lounge for you to relax. Happy Holidays from the Yule Tide Inn.
Extra information: I whipped up a little something for you guys to use. There is a 10 second span or so to say all of this. I timed myself and it took an average of about 8 seconds, so somewhere around there is fine; try to finish before the little *ding* at the end of the background music.

(just youtube-mp3 it)

Your advert has been completed. It will be added into the advertisement break on the 20th until the 30th. Please add me on steam so I can show you it so far and take payment for the advert. Do note all money raised from adverts goes towards the giveaway.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-30-2014, 07:02 PM)Wood Wrote:

(just youtube-mp3 it)

Your advert has been completed. It will be added into the advertisement break on the 20th until the 30th. Please add me on steam so I can show you it so far and take payment for the advert. Do note all money raised from adverts goes towards the giveaway.

I will pay for it Friday as I have school all week. Don't forget about me though Tounge
DJ applications are now open on our site. If you sent one before this post, please reapply, as the applications before this post have been wiped. You can apply here: fearlessrp.net/radio.

I have also activated the AutoDJ which contains a mix of Christmas songs, with the normal playlist. On the 20th, AutoDJ will change to the Winter Festival AutoDJ and will consist of a few normal songs, but mainly Christmas songs to get you in the spirit.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Avalanche for donating just over 2.5 mil towards the prizefund, I am really grateful for this and I can reassure you it'll be put to good use.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Oh man this got me into the realization that it's December, looking forward to all of this!
Seems cool to see, and spices the server up with some fun! Good idea.
We've hit the target goal of 4 million, I've now raised it to 5 million. If you'd like to support this, and donate a item/money, you can message me on the forums or on steam!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Von Tempski