Winter Festival - EvoCity Radio
This is awesome! Can't wait! Thank you all!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Great event! Looking forward to this!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Winter Festival will be cool and I can only make the first 3 days Sad I wish you all a good time from the 24 - 30 though!
DJ applications will reopen on the 4th. You'll be able to apply on the website: fearlessrp.net/radio
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Looking very good!
I'm expecting alot of Christmas songs to get me into that Christmas spirit.

Don't disappoint me, boys.
Looks nice, good luck with it!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
***Its starting to look a lot like Christmas***
Cool Event, really looking forward to this.

I also have an advert request:

Name: Thotty
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42701719
Advertisement name: The Yule Tide Inn
Advertisement cause: To bring people into the Yule Tide Inn (redesigned Tide's Hotel) for a great RP and Christmas feeling experience.
What you wish to be said: Looking to treat yourself these Holidays? The Yule Tide Inn has rooms available and a lounge for you to relax. Happy Holidays from the Yule Tide Inn.
Example: See below
Extra information: I whipped up a little something for you guys to use. There is a 10 second span or so to say all of this. I timed myself and it took an average of about 8 seconds, so somewhere around there is fine; try to finish before the little *ding* at the end of the background music.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxYgazM4mc
(just youtube-mp3 it)
The following 1 user Likes Yhig's post:
  • Wood
Due to recent donations, and a huge thanks to Avalanche ^, I am happy to announce that we have raised the current giveaway to 4 million dollars!
Kind Regards,
Wood.