Once upon a Fearless Christmas!
Tongue 
What is Once upon a Fearless Christmas? it is a Collaboration between FL members which will be listed
in the credits, who's goal are to create a nice small calender of Christmas for FL members to enjoy, on the calender's
different dates we will be holding different events and roleplays that FL members can sign up to participate in, we will be giving
away money, cars and clothing! This thread will be updated often to fill you in on the giveaways, roleplays, music and more!
Let's take a look at the first thing we'd like to show off for Christmas, Our very own radio host.. Mister Evocity!

Mister Evocity was born in the town of Schawby, Alabama and grew up on a small farm with his two brothers and sisters,
along with his father and mother. When he was eighteen he set out to move to Evocity and seek out his dream of
starting a Rock Band. He has since become a Radio Producer and Host on our very own... Evoradio!
And I quote from him... "Hey there Evocity, the name is Mister Evocity and I will be here all the time till Christmas to play all
your favorite classic tunes that celebrate the holly season.."

You heard it here first folks, Mister Evocity and his co-hosts will be here all Christmas Season to play you the songs you want to hear.
So it doesn't matter if you celebrate Weihnachten, Christmas, Julskinka, Honaka, we hope to enjoy this holiday season with you, the Fearless
Community! 

All Roleplays & Events will be listed below with links to the threads.
We have a wide variety of roleplays and events on the calender for you all to join in on, and
as stated above they will be listed here! They wont be listed until they have been done, to
prevent spoiling the roleplay!
We will be holding a large amount of giveaways, check here frequently for 
the our most recent giveaways! they will all be listed here.

Current amount available to be given away: 995,000

Current amount already given away: 265,000

Laurenz - Giving away 100k and a lambo!
Baskinger - Giving away 100k!

Nevinator - Giving away donator status!
Laurenz
Blurr
Barkles
Mirin
GreeD^
Niimo
Wood
Victorinox
Sgt.Suarez
Jamster
Ares
Pinky
Clawz
Equal
MysteriaParade
Tmdirtbike

Voluptious
Sirrus
Rolorox
evilmat360
connbob
Sausage Roll Man

Below will be listed everyone who helped us out!
Updated frequently
Blurr - Helped build awesome things for the RPs!
Baskinger - Donated 100k!
Beflok - Donated tons of cars and 250k, Thank you so much!

Below you can apply to help us out with the planning for the Christmas Season, help
us out with building for the different roleplays and events or donate to the Giveaways we will be doing.
And if you help us out, you'll have your name in the credits! Or just apply to be in one of our events and
or roleplays we are planning!
Roleplay Application
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Timezone(Or where your from):[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Hours(Dont really matter):[/b]
[b]Bans:[/b]
Donation Application
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Money/Item?:[/b]
[b]How would you like us to contact you?:[/b]
[b]Server?:[/b]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 16 users Like dig's post:
  • Wood, Mirin, Pinky, Bowiii, James_Gaff, Niimo, Suarez, Vector, Tmdirtbike, Burnett, Sirrus, Blurr, Waterloo, Envy, Sasquatchooo, Duane
Greetings, Everyone! This post will be designated to something
special, and that is the Season of Giving, what is the season of giving?
It is encouragement to find those on the server who have just joined, do not have
anything more than maybe 10k and a trabant and could be having trouble with the server's rules,
not really understanding roleplay or many other things that could impede on their experience here.

What I'd like to ask is that during the Winter Season, and hopefully from this point on you confront these
new players, give them some ingame money that you wont be using, or maybe that ambulance you never use, and show
them the way around the server or even just give them a quick tutorial of how to roleplay, once you've done that, roleplay with them!
Have fun with them and show them that our community is not just a bunch of people threatening to post a report on them for breaking the 
slightest rule, these people are new and need to be given a warm welcome to the Fearless Community!

Once you have done the above, send me a PM here! and include either screenshots or video footage of you helping out players, and the video
will be put here with your name in a sort of Hall of Fame, dedicated to those who are willing to help new players out!

Thanks for reading... -Laurenz

Empty right now! 
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Mirin, Blurr, Waterloo
Can't wait!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Mirin
Looks fantastic !
Name: [FL:RP] GreeD^
Timezone(Or where your from): GMT +1 / Denmark
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698
Hours(Dont really matter): 1237 as of right now
Bans: 3
Name: [FL:RP] Mirin
Timezone(Or where your from):East London
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:97499285
Hours(Dont really matter):Sadly just 67
Bans:1 pm me for details or just ask me through ts
Name: Niimo
Timezone(Or where your from): GMT+1 / Sweden
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48349026
Hours(Dont really matter): 900
Bans: 9, however they are all very old.
Name: Victorinox
Timezone(Or where your from): GMT+1
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
Hours(Dont really matter): 190
Bans: 1 irrelevant ban.

I would also like to help setting it up, contact me on steam when you need me.
Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez
Timezone(Or where your from): GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Hours(Dont really matter): 448
Bans: 0
Name: Jamster
Timezone(Or where your from): GMT(London, Dublin)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50667486
Hours(Dont really matter): 210 (give or take a few)
Bans: 1