Lotus Elise Gone and no refund
Hey Guys, hey admins,
I have got a huge prroblem. I didnt play on this server for almost a year, but i came back yesterday. But as i came back, i also realized that my lotus elise, which my brother gave me, wasnt in my inventory anymore.
So made some researches and talked to the admin, who was online, and i noticed that this car was completely disabled and banned from the game. He told me I should have got money as a refund, but i actually didnt have any additional Money in my wallet.

But somehow, i had a Ford Raport in my inventory, but i wasnt able to use this car. In general, i wasnt able to do anything with this car. I clicked everything, and as i clicked sold it was away suddenly.
Now i dont have any car in my inventory, and my wallet has ~95k right now.

I can realy imagine, that i somehow sold the Raptor, but the money for my lotus is still missing. And i think the money for the lotus was like 200k, so i wouldnt even make sence to give a raport to me as a refund for the lotus, despite the fact that i didnt even want to have a raptor.

I already talked about this with the ingame admin, and he said i should go over here and make a post, so that the higher admins can rollback my inventory or just take all my money and then give me the money for the lotus.

I have to say sorry for my bad english here, im actually only 13 Years old and i live in germany, so i still have to learn the english language.
Lotus Elise was replaced and was automatically refunded.

Please contact me in PM if you really think something went wrong.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.