Ridiculous Blacklist - Un-needed
Your name: Panzer

Your blacklist ID: 42230

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60371714

Reason: "Public building without approval"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] KPred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The said 'public building' wasn't obstructive. Neither was it offensive, built to cause a tactical advantage or non-passive. The said 'public building' consisted of eighteen total props, three dupes on the front of the 'Tides Hotel' building. The duplications are banners that I have been using to PassivelyRP for a while. They have a maroon background, white circle in the centre with a black 'E' (Evocity) in the centre. It is to resemble support for dictatorships within the roleplay universe.
This isn't the first time I've built in public with the exact same dupe and even in some cases more banners across the street. I was given no warning by the admin and all staff prior (Zecon, Georgetheboy are two I know have approved the banners before) have not seen any need to remove them or sanction me. I feel the blacklist was unfair as the build was to help with passiveRP (Political Pressure Group), as the main street is intended to support and the banners were not obstructing windows, entrances or other builds. No-one owned doors in the Tides hotel at this time. Considering the logic the member of staff has used here, it's as if for every passiveRP on the main street I am eager to carry out, I must seek admin approval.
Okay, so. I reported this as it had resembled the same format as a swastika. Several users were reporting the symbol in OOC chat and it was set up during a 'Fuhrer' regime, which was also against the rules.

You have also failed to mention about the build which you had on the Bank of America, which players were also reporting and had found offensive. This was removed, and you knew it had been removed. Yet you still continue with building Evocity Swastika replica's.

[Image: 04089B84496F636E9A6D87357D7F923A04632CDC]

That is what you had built on the Tides Hotel, and you did not request any form of permission from any members of staff.

EDIT: This following picture is just to show how closely the 'flags' are related.

[Image: ironsky-nazis.jpg]
(11-14-2014, 09:16 PM)Jonesy Wrote: Okay, so. I reported this as it had resembled the same format as a swastika. Several users were reporting the symbol in OOC chat and it was set up during a 'Fuhrer' regime, which was also against the rules.

You have also failed to mention about the build which you had on the Bank of America, which players were also reporting and had found offensive. This was removed, and you knew it had been removed. Yet you still continue with building Evocity Swastika replica's.

[Image: 04089B84496F636E9A6D87357D7F923A04632CDC]

That is what you had built on the Tides Hotel, and you did not request any form of permission from any members of staff.
With regards to resembling a 'swastika', both Zecon and Georgetheboy have confirmed there is nothing wrong with the banner. Secondly, I was using the building to create a PassiveRP, a building I was claiming ownership of to carry out the PassiveRP. Your opinion aside, 2 members of staff have said there is nothing wrong with the banners.
The actual flag content isn't the problem here, it's how you placed the flags over different places in the city. One of them being on the Bank of America like Jonesy said. This isn't about the flags "meaning" or actual "content" it's about how you decided to place them all over the city adding your job title at the time wasn't fitting to you placing all these signs.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Overall the blacklist was handed out because of the fact you hadn't requested any public building perms, not because of the content of the flag, making the blacklist valid.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck