Shorten Request - Atom
Your name: Atom in Steam.

Your blacklist ID: 42651

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44167974

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Ok, I understand that I did in fact CDM. I was driving in the city tunnel and a police officer stopped me. After I was done with the police officer, I started driving. As I drove I was looking backwards, at the police officer, for a few seconds and I infact was driving in the wrong lane. 3 people were standing in the end of the road in the left lane, where the road sign is and I accidentally ran them over. I only stopped when I heard the "beep" sounds of "dead bodies" and I immediately stopped. I asked them for forgiveness there wasn't any rage or something like that from the "victims" but after a few seconds I was immediately blacklisted from cars for 6 hours for CDM. It's true I did CDM but it was completely unintentional and I don't intend to break rules I asked for forgiveness from the admin. I don't want to be completely unblacklisted, its your choice, but I minimally ask for the blacklist to shorten the time. Thanks for your understanding.
I do not see any reason for a shorten you CDMed 2 or 3 people then just drove off. It doesn't matter that you were not looking the right way, your ignorance for your surroundings is not a viable excuse.

I did drove off. But after I ran them over I got out of my car and went to them. They were dead so it wouldn't make sense calling an ambulance so I did drove off after that.
The blacklist will stay for the remaining time. They didn't die on impact they died shortly after.

Denied.