[Unofficial] Polaris Worldwide

"What you're seeing is Advanced Warfare. Polaris has the single largest standing army in the world, but we answer to no country, Unlike the goverment, we don't keep secrets about our capabilities. We Don't Sell Police. We Sell Power. We are a Super Power for Hire!"

"First Private Organisation to be a part of the United Nations"
Polaris Worldwide is a International Organisation delivering Security & Hope to the people of EvoCity.
Mr. Evans the Org Founder has now finished all his work in Polaris and now they are ready to open but he needs to a hire a full team of Trained Members to fight for Polaris.
Me stop for nothing and start for everything. Terrorism & Planned Gang attacks are our biggest concerns. We only serve the highest of commands. 
We are a For Hire Militia Service. We are the future.
We Are Group Force with Atlas & Sentinel.

Polaris are highly advanced compared to your standard army. We are 20 Years ahead in Electronics and high gear components. We have things you will never of seen before.

For a Example, a outbreak of City Riots and Angry Protestors broke out in China causing the Goverment to go corrupt, they starting killing innocents, So we set up a Polaris Camp in the centre of Chine providing Safety and Food for the Citizens. XS1 Goliaths guarding the main gate and Armed Guard around every corner.

This is a Picture of Tom Crooks, Our Private in XS1 Goliath Warfare. He is currently in his Goliath guarding the Main Gate in China.

Like the Already mentioned, our Scientist and I of course have been working super hard and used our minds and now look at us. 20 Years ahead in Technology and Are Certainly stronger than any other Army. 
We have a Invention called the Exo Skeleton or better known as the Exo Suit. This can give you many powers that you didn't think was possible. Packed with a enormous

air flow giving you a "Double Jump" that blows air into ground bouncing you into the air. The Exo Suit has a Cloak ability, turning you invisible for a certain amount of time.

Here is a picture of a Solider of ours who lost a arm in a firefight but nerveless we was able to refurbish him with a Robot arm. Here you can see them finishing up on the product.

Here is one of our Spider Tanks. Its quadruple amount of legs give it advantage on City Terrain. Only available at Polaris.

We are currently Stationed Wordwide but mostly in Countries in Need such as China, Nigeria, India and Now EvoCity. Our Main HQ is currently on the Outskirts of LA, Classified Area.

Our Most Recent Image of our Main HQ.

One of our Finished Suits up for Display inside the HQ.

Of course we only hire the best of the best. It is Survival of the fittest out there Soldiers.
We train you to be the best, to be the fastest and to be the hero that we need.

Our First Course is on a whole Computed Engineered world that transforms you into the world. Its basically you have teleported to area full of enemies but you can not teleported and the enemies are not real, you see what we can do?

You will then learn the very basics of the Exo Suit. Such as Jump School & Hover School.
So you don't jump to high and also don't die from heights.
The Exo suit makes you 20x Stronger than the average enemy, you will never lose in a melee fight, so Use it to your advantage.

Our Current only Ally is ATLAS Corporation

Atlas/Polaris forms the AA Alliance.

You must file a letter below Providing your name, Where you served and Experience and Talents.
Then i will offer you a position on what I think fits best for you.
We Hope to see you soon Soldier!

For People who have not served in other Services please fill out this template:
IC:
Name:
Why you want to serve Polaris:
Any Talents (If So List them):
OOC:
Steam Name:
Hours:
RP Points:

This Advertisement is Still a work in progress with constant updates - Friendly Feedback is always nice!
-Mr Evans
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Good luck.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Envy
Looks great the thread, may consider joining in the future. Good luck.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Envy
To the leader of Polaris Worldwide:

I am Major Cerci of ATLAS Corporation, I understand our founder has agreed to give you technology in which we share. Under authority of high command at ATLAS Corporation we wish to negotiate a coalition In which could be agreed, The details will be attached to a folder if you agree.

Kind Regards

Major Cerci, 191th Brigade of Evocity
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Maybe add some more detailed information about the Exo-suit and its abilities?

Looks nice though, good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Envy
(11-22-2014, 05:27 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: To the leader of Polaris Worldwide:

I am Major Cerci of ATLAS Corporation, I understand our founder has agreed to give you technology in which we share. Under authority of high command at ATLAS Corporation we wish to negotiate a coalition In which could be agreed, The details will be attached to a folder if you agree.

Kind Regards

Major Cerci, 191th Brigade of Evocity

Hello Major,

This is Mr. Evans Founder and CEO of Polaris Worldwide.
I agree to these terms and wish to receive a Folder with all the details.

Good Day

Mr. Evans - Polaris Worldwide ®
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Huh, Why not?

*** You Receive a email named "Polaris Worldwide, Application." ***

IC:
Name: Matthew K. O'Neil.
Why you want to serve Polaris: I want to serve and protect, to Seek & Destroy Enemy that stands in our way.
Any Talents (If So List them): Brave, Grade B- Recon, A+ Assault.
OOC:
Steam Name: [ FL:RP] Galaal - Married!
Hours: 224.
RP Points:0.
Good luck with the clan Envy
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Envy
Good luck, looks pretty cool!
(11-23-2014, 06:59 AM)Galaal Wrote: Huh, Why not?

*** You Receive a email named "Polaris Worldwide, Application." ***  

IC:
Name: Matthew K. O'Neil.
Why you want to serve Polaris: I want to serve and protect, to Seek & Destroy Enemy that stands in our way.
Any Talents (If So List them): Brave, Grade B- Recon, A+ Assault.
OOC:
Steam Name: [ FL:RP] Galaal - Married!
Hours: 224.
RP Points:0.

*** You Receive a Video Card ***

Accepted!

We Welcome you to Polaris Worldwide. You have been invited to Join us.

We hope that you stick with us and stay to serve. 

Kind Regards,

Mr. Evans
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum