[Off Topic] Computer problem.
Hey there! after i reinstalled windows my screen has been messy, the problem is that i have 1 inch of black boarders on all sides which is messing with my resolution and stuff. any help will be apreaciated and if further info needed please tell me. i cant really play any games because of the resolution problem Sad 
Picture please?
Here's a picture, had to take it with my phone cuz the whole screen wont be in a screenshot. 
Do you use NVIDIA?? Graphics card I mean.
(11-21-2014, 07:10 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Do you use NVIDIA?? Graphics card I mean.

Yea, i use NVIDIA
Had this problem on my PC, don't know exactly how I did it but I know roughly how I do it. If you go on your NVIDIA control panel and go to the resolution area you should be able to change it in there somehow.
After a quick google search, I found this.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...775596#N75
Yeah there should be a small window that constantly pops up saying something like "Optimised Computer Resolution " click on that and it should bring you to your nVidia control panel. There, restore your computer's res back to normal.
^^
If that does not work, then install latest NVidia drivers.
Thanks for the help guys, will try all the different suggestions tomorow! Peace! Smile